[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who do you think is the unnamed "A-list" actor with HIV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: mister X.jpg (24 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
mister X.jpg
24 KB, 391x500
so who do you think is the unnamed "A-list" actor with HIV?
>>
Charlie Sheen
>>
Rock Hudson
>>
Tom Cruise, that's the dirt Scientology has on him.
>>
>>62710590
I don't think he's really considered a-list, not anymore anyways
>>
Mel Gibson
>>
Saorise Ronan
>>
>>62710628

Was he ever?
>>
Otm Shank
>>
>>62710697
kek
>>
Leo DiCaprio
>>
CHRIS PRATT
>>
>>62710628
He was A list in movies earlier in his career and then his tv work made enough money for him to be considered A list. Plus he looks like he has aids.
>>
http://entertainment.leadstories.com/095720-we-know-what-a-lister-is-hiding-his-hiv-status-well-tell-you-who-it-is-not.html

Apparently it's none of these people. Charlie Sheen isn't on the list
>>
>>62710814
>a-list
>Tom Green

Ummmmmmmm
>>
Paris is burning and all you can think about is some entitled retard with the gay disease
>>
>>62710551
There isn't one, the tabloid just started a rumor about someone and forgot to select a name and because there's no name there's no way to realize they're just bullshitting.
>>
>>62711004
One a-lister = at least 200 normal people.
>>
File: cith.jpg (40 KB, 960x624) Image search: [Google]
cith.jpg
40 KB, 960x624
>>62711004
fuck off cock goblin go back to /pol/

I live in the heart of Montreal, if anything we're next. What do you expect me to do about it ?
>>
>>62711122
To stop being a useless quebecois piece of shit wasting a friday night memeing it up on /tv/ when your culture is being directly attacked

Get the fuck out of my face
>>
>>62711122
If you're on /tv/ then you probably don't leave the house anyways and have nothing to worry about
>>
>>62711176
Do you want him to fly to the middle east with an AR-15 and gun down some muslims in retaliation? Lmao
>>
>>62711176
>Get the fuck out of my face

Sorry, sir.
>>
>>62710628
It's probably someone that isn't Alist at all.
>>
File: PRAY4PARIS.jpg (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PRAY4PARIS.jpg
36 KB, 720x720
>>62711176
how is my culture being directly attacked?

You're right tho bro. Only a fool would be on the computer at 11:20PM. I'm going out to change the world right now.

1 LIKE = 1 PRAYER FOR PARIS
>>
>>62710814
Email them claiming that you fuckedCharlie Sheen and that youre concerned its him. If they dont reply then its Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>62710551
Kevin Spacey because he's buttmad about being outed as a faggot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.