[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The Worst characters in each series. I'll start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20141106080657[1].png (858 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20141106080657[1].png
858 KB, 1280x720
ITT: The Worst characters in each series.
I'll start with Laurel Fucking lance, The genius attorney Who went from working in some law firm struggling to be relevant to assistant district attorney in mere months with a substance abuse problem. The show basically goes to shit every time she shows her fucking stupid face.
>>
>>62703960

The worst part is her character is fucking integral no matter what. She's the Black Canary, Oliver's canonical long time love interest.

Glad that even the producers are aware that her sister was by far the better casting choice of the two for the original role.
>>
File: felicitycries.jpg (21 KB, 461x500) Image search: [Google]
felicitycries.jpg
21 KB, 461x500
>>62703960
>ITT: The Worst characters in each series.

Close but Felicity is easy the worst character.

>This week on the Arrow, Felicity cries...again.

That last episode might be it for me, they aren't even fighting crime anymore, its 100% relationship nonsense for zero fucking reason. Fuck this shit, they had like 5 different relationship subplots in this week.
>>
>>62703960
She improves in s.3/4 though and is now just an average supporting character - nothing great or terrible about her.

Felicity on the other hand is worse than Laurel ever was.
>>
>>62704027
She was SO MUCH better. Not only did she look better and cuter, She was actually somewhat Enjoyable to watch. I was so angry when I realised laurel ist taking her place. NO YOU DUMB CUNT, WHENEVER YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH I WANT TO END YOU.

Also:
>Trained by the league just as Batman
>People think she's dead so her Secret Identity is even better than Batmans
>companion to ra's al ghuls daughter
>Kicks ass
then she fucking dies and Laurel becomes her.
>Lel I never fought in my life, couldn't even hit someone with a baseball bat
>Is ok do- After that I had like 3 weeks of Boxing classes in the evening, I'm ready to kick some ass
>Puts on the fucking costume and becomes fucking Nightwing without any training whatsoever.
>>
>>62704246
S3 REALLY fucking ruined felicity for me. I never liked her anyway because she is basically a wizard. "we need info" "oh no problem I'll hack the SCPD, NSA, CIA, FBI, KGB, NASA, NAMBLA Databse and pull the info" in 10 seconds flat.

But Originally she was build up as this, somewhat Socially awkward Nerd chick that doesn't really pick up on social cues but can totally hack anything and I kinda accepted that. Then in S3 we know she OF COURSE had a goth phase where she developed an incredible virus AND had a BF for some reason, (I guess she developed her social incompetence after that? Who knows.)
And even fucking worse:
>fucker buys Queens company
>Felicity HATES the fucker
>Fucker goes "come work for me"
>"no" "pls?" "no" "pls?" "ok allright"
WAT
and EVEN FUCKING WORSE
>she still kinda dislikes him
>But she sees him work out and he has sweet ABS
>She starts to drool
>He goes "I have this dress for you"
>"omg dis is supa expensive, omg wtf I love it omg is this real?"
>He goes "Oh I also have these Diamonds"
>She goes "OMGWTFBBQRLY? I LUV DIAMONDS!!! I'M SUCH A GIRLY GIRL. LEMME SUCK YA COCK REAL QUICK!!"

How can you shit on your nerd character so hard? "Well he is Build and has money, Of course she loves him"
>>
>>62704880
>How can you shit on your nerd character so hard?

Even the actress that plays Felicity doesn't like her character anymore. Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) came out saying she was disappointed at the way her character was developing and hopes they take it back to when she was funny and awkward.

Fans and actors all agree that they way she is written is bad, what do the writers do to fix the character?

>Let's add even more crying and relationship nonsense!
>>
File: 4433112-fishmooney-out[1].png (2 MB, 1745x1093) Image search: [Google]
4433112-fishmooney-out[1].png
2 MB, 1745x1093
>>62705044
Good to hear the actress knows her shit. Felicity falling in love over abs, a dress and diamonds was seriously her lowest point the the whole show. even worse than the constant fucking crying.

Oh and OF FUCKING COURSE Olliver saw them when they kissed. because what the fuck else would happen?
The only thing I can look forward right now is Gotham S2 without fucking Fish Mooney. because by god, she is the worst fucking character in Gotham, BY FAR. The horrible acting, the horrible plots, the horrible horribleness. Fuck, me.
There was one Moment. One single fucking Moment where I thought they redeemed her. And that was when the Doctor wanted to take her eyes and she fucking spooned out her eye in front of him and fucking stepped on it because that was pretty badass. But then they HAD TO totally ruin her sacrifice by transplanting her a new eye. making the whole scene meaningless. Fuck, If they kept it that way I would have said: "ok, she showed balls, She is not afraid to go the extra fucking mile" but nah. They ruined it.
>>
Felicity is 10 times worse
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 1034x775) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 1034x775
>it's an olicity episode
>>
iris from flash
>>
>>62704246
I can't even figure out why she hates her mom so much. her mom is sweet, kind hearted and doesn't take herself too seriously. And every time she shows up felicity freaks out like she's her rapist.
>>
>>62705044
>Fans

only here.
>>
>>62704743
The absolute best part was when she put on her costume and got the shit beaten out of her by a random thug in an alley
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.