[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking done with the TBBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
I'm fucking done with the TBBT
>>
but you're going to miss this season's arc!
>>
I don't know what that picture represents
>>
>>62703723
it was classic sheldon

I hate that they dont show Rajs qt gf anymore she is gorgeous

also penny has stopped walking around barefoot each episode

those are my only problems with this show
>>
>>62704263

Does Pinny still have short hair like a butch German lesbian? they're my favourite kind
>>
>>62704316
yeah but shes wearing it up like in a bun
>>
>>62704358

hmm

I'll have to see it I think, to make a judgement
>>
>>62703723
Who's that qt and why is she talking to Bazongo?
>>
>>62703723
Really why now?
>>
>Meanwhile, Sheldon asks Howard and Raj to set him up with another woman since they introduced him to Amy. They post an ad on Craigslist that is filled with scientific and sci-fi brain teasers to solve for Sheldon's contact information that night. A few seconds after the deadline a woman named Vanessa shows up, sharing many of Sheldon's interests. However, he shuts the door on her for missing the time limit.
>>
>>62706093
BAZOOPER
>>
>>62706093
A true Alpha
>>
>>62706093
A man has to have priorities.
She probably would have suffered retarded orgasm, too.
>>
>>62703723
I hate this show trying to make us feel bad for that aspie fuck and his ex-horse. It's been running that theme all season long and it's fucking tired. Just fire Lorre already, he's done.
>>
I think the show became shit by season 2.

It´s just "Omg lol! they talk about star wars and read comics!! So nerdy XDDXDD!!"
>>
They should bring Leslie Winkle back to antagonize him, to give him a proper nemesis.
>>
>>62706193
and yet you continue to watch it
>>
>It's a Wil Wheaton episode
>>
>>62706204
It was better then. Now it's "let's all talk to our hot girlfriends and our feelings...oh yeah and nerdy stuff sometimes."
>>
File: feliciaday.jpg (50 KB, 860x575) Image search: [Google]
feliciaday.jpg
50 KB, 860x575
>>62706234
>Sheldon's new girlfriend is Felicia Day
>>
>>62706241
Oh, so it has finally turned into another generic sitcom?
>>
I dropped the show completely when they gave the main characters female counterparts.
Especially Amy is such a lazy pointless character
>>
>>62704263
>I hate that they dont show Rajs qt gf anymore she is gorgeous
Blame Kaley Cuoco, she doesn't want her on screen because she's hotter than her.
By the way they successfully make Stephen Merchant dull and unfunny, that's quite a goal
>>
>>62703723
will she come back?
>>
>>62706386

>citation needed
>>
>/tv/ now watches bbt

What the actual fuck. Where did you retarded queers come from?
>>
>>62706466
Toiking the boit
Nyugguh
>>
>>62706386
Kaley's face is fat as fuck now which is a shame since she was so hot in seasons 1 and 2. Kind of a bitch move to be honest, would be nice to have a girl who isn't friends with that group of annoying cunts.
>>
>>62706218
This. Show was shit after she left. She worked with the Penny/Sheldon/Leonard dynamic fantastically, having a complex relationship with all of them. Taking her out is like taking Sheldon or Leonard or Penny out, the show falls apart.
>>
I am just glad this is the only season without

>lol im such a slut
>lol u have a boyfriend but u can still fuck another guys
>lol i luv peny but she is fucking someone else right now
>>
>>62706643
What the fuck are you talking about
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.