[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the hate the prequels get, no one ever talks about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
For all the hate the prequels get, no one ever talks about the BIGGEST FUCKING PLOT HOLE IN THE ENTIRE SERIES:
How did Obi-Wan even know that Anakin was Darth Vader?

>Anakin never reveals his Sith title to Obi-Wan on Mustafar
>their only dialogue once he turns is some back and forth banter while they duel
>Obi-Wan leaves Anakin for to be burned alive
>literally no reason to believe he survived

Sure, Obi-Wan probably heard about some asshole named Darth Vader going around and enforcing the Emperors will, but if the movies are any indication, he had no reason to even suspect that Darth Vader was Anakin.
>>
>>62703314
Retard, he hears sidious say it to him over the holo right after he kills the jedi masters
>>
>>62703314
Maybe rebel spies? Maybe there were cameras in the Sheevs room? idk

Doesn't really matter desu
>>
>>62703343
You mean the younglings?
>>
>>62703370
I think he meant right after Sheev killed the jedi masters who came to arrest him.
>>
>>62703314
It's in the security vid that he watches with Yoda in the Jedi temple. Pay moar attention
>>
>>62703314
who cares, you fucking autist
>>
I heard some talk about Ewan McGregor starring in a Obi-wan movie that takes place between Ep 3 and 4.

It would be a interesting part of the plot where Obiwan hears about Vader and figures out its Anakin.
>>
>>62703434
YES make this happen!!
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x533
>>62703434
I loved most of McGregor's performance in the role, but it would be great if this film ended with Kenneth Branagh interacting with a young Luke.
>>
>>62703314
THE FORCE YOU RETARD
>>
File: 1442982539843.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1442982539843.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>62703434
>>62703726
>>62704195
>>62704210
STUPID

FUCKING

FAGGOTS
>>
>>62703726
xDDD LE SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.