[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is excited for Black Sails return?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1079
Who else is excited for Black Sails return?
>>
Never watched it
Is it worth?
>>
>>62702044
It's pretty good. A pirate captain on the quest for a supposed treasure so he can become king. Season 1 was good and season 2 was great.
>>
>>62702232
Season 1 was shit. season 2 was great.
>>
>>62702044
main character is gay, but they don't touch on that until the second season so it seems to come out of nowhere
for that reason /tv/ dropped it, but I think the production quality is high enough and most of the characters are great, including the gay one. If I had to list some complaints its that Starz ordered too many episodes for the second season. First was 8, second was 13, and you could definitely feel all the filler. It has some sexy bitches too
>>
>>62702044
Yes. Until it's revealed he's fabulous
>>
>>62701820

Shit, I completely forgot about it, is season 3 starting this month?

>January 23, 2016

Wow, fuck you faggot OP.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQUeeF6hso
>>
Am I the only one kind of annoyed that the second season ended in pretty much the same place the first one did, just goin after that gold yet again
>>
>>62702303
2nd season was boring
the plot for everything is who is top dog today
>>
>>62702433

Did you miss the part where Rackham's crew brought it back to Nassau?
>>
>>62701820
>Starz
>season 3
final season?
>>
Stopped midway of season 2. Just started Outlander. Bretty gud.
>>
>>62702044
First season gets really good around episode 5-6, then it's non-stop awesomeness. The production value is high af.
>>
>>62702044
>depends of what you're into
>i personally dropped it
>reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs
>>
It was decent 1st season.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.