[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking shitting me?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Suspension of disbelief my ass. There is literally 0 ways woman with her looks is homeless. Even if she's batshit insane and has full blown aids, men will still be lining up for contest to beat each other to death with their own balls in order to fuck her and give her roof over the head(not "Shelter" because fuck the pretentious movie naming).
>>
>>62700690

you've never worked in shelters, they're better looking women than her running from men beating them at local shelters, whom also rub elbows with drug addicts and alcohols incapable of helping themselves.
>>
>>62700690

Dude, she looks like a Auschwitz survivor these days
>>
>>62700690
Is that Shia Labeouf's?
>>
>>62700690
If I was homeless and someone offered to let me stay at their house, give me food etc in exchange for sex, i would do it. Thats easy living and it beats getting mugged and killed by niggers out on the street. seriously, if women think having an easy way to avoid being homeless is a "bad" thing, they are fucking retarded.
>>
I would say not all women want to trade sex for food and shelter but I know the conversation won't go anywhere good
>>
File: m.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
>>62700729
>Auschwitz survivor
>Pic related
How bout no.
>>
>>62700690
w2c jacket
>>
>>62700798
>trade sex for food and shelter
And I said that she'd have men lining up. Meaning she'd have her pick.
>>
>>62700822
>those tabs

Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>62700690
lol it's true
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>62700885
>Implying I have to be ashamed of my browser/browsing
>Implying I don't know how to crop a screenshot
>Implying I should take time to fiddle with my screenshots
>Implying I didn't leave it there just to get the reaction out of faggots like you.
>>
>>62701059
I was going to say...it's too perfect. Well done you got that guy mad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.