[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have seen a security hologram of him killing Yu'un
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1401035988729.jpg (75 KB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
1401035988729.jpg
75 KB, 636x288
>I have seen a security hologram of him killing Yu'un Lings
>Not Anakin!

Why did George cut Lings' scenes from the prequels? I know they're basically action movies but this seems like a pretty important moment for character development. Both Padme and Obi-Wan seem devastated that Anakin turned on their friend but we never saw them develop a relationship with him.

Is there something in the EU that explains this? Do we see Anakin, Obi-Wan and Lings going on Jedi adventures together in a cartoon or something??
>>
File: 1447291321239.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1447291321239.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>62696764
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>62696764
>I don't like Sandy
Who the hell was Sandy? This is the only scene she's mentioned in, but we never see her in the movies.
>>
>>62697705
>she
He later said used it as Sandy's pronoun because he did not know Sandy's preferred pronoun you shitlord
Ugh I literally can't even
>>
>>62696764

>security holograms

Ya know, this line would be much better if he just said. "I saw anakin killing younglings on the holograms".

The word security in this case just kind of makes this line feel weird to me.
>>
>>62698531
George's autism manifests itself at every stage of the writing. Everyone talks like they're reading out of a textbook.

>from my point of view the Jedi are evil

...is the worst contender for me.
>>
>>62698531
Holograms is what makes the line awkward imo.

They are so pervasive in the Star Wars universe nobody would refer to them as holograms the same way nobody says 'I received a call on my cellular phone'. But George feels the need to remind the audience at all times that Star Wars has advanced tech.

Should have just said 'I've seen security footage'
>>
>>62696764

This has always been the least funny /tv/ meme
>>
>>62696764

He was killing Yuenglings with Sleazbaggano at the Outlander Club. Obi Wan knew it would only be a short time before Anakin would start doing Death Sticks and he felt powerless to stop him.
>>
>>62696764
Wow, you're really stretching is already lame meme thin.

What a boring, fat, unfunny faggot you must be IRL. Thank God for sage.
>>
>>62698531
Good point actually.
Not so secure now that jedi temple?
How are they going to explain to the parents that anakin killed the babbies they snatched from them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.