[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT: we change movie dialog for the better >''Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20
File: What will you must?.jpg (18 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
What will you must?.jpg
18 KB, 600x452
IIT: we change movie dialog for the better

>''Only a sith would maybe potentially deal in absolutes..''
>>
>>62695755
luke, i banged you're mom
>>
>>62695755
made me kek
>>
>You could say it was true from a certain point of view, or you could say I was a lying sack of shit that left your father burning alive with his limbs hacked off. Why don't you ask the muppet?
>>
Han Solo: "please don't inform me of the statistics"
>>
>''Only a sith would go this far"

would have been perfect
>>
Hans Olo: "Don't get a penis near me"
>>
Han Solo
>I am aware.
>>
File: Dirty coke whore.gif (498 KB, 500x191) Image search: [Google]
Dirty coke whore.gif
498 KB, 500x191
>>62695755
>''No it's not like that at all... He's my brother.''

>''I must admit Leia, I'm pretty conflicted as of this moment. I've witnessed consanguinity relations between the two of you in the form of coitus. Even though I am sexually attracted to you outside posterior, I'm just not sure I can have a relationship, with a person of such sexual degradation. Although this adventure have left me caring for both of you and your brothers well being, I simply cannot accept this form of degeneracy in my life for the sake of my own morale values.''
>>
NO, THE JEDI ARE EVIL
>>
>>62695755
I think it would work better as "It is more common for sith to deal in absolutes."
>>
>>62696158
http://youtu.be/ehEkCYjnLJ8

I feel like the dialogue didn't need to be changed, just the editing (as seen here).
>>
>If I pull off that mask, would you survive?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a strong man, whats pain to you?
>It wouldn't be so painful for me, you would be the one in extreme pain
>>
File: obiwan.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
obiwan.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
>>62695755
>...he was an acceptable acquaintance
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 345x146
>I embody the Senate, I personify the Senate
>>
File: qg4.jpg (113 KB, 988x537) Image search: [Google]
qg4.jpg
113 KB, 988x537
>''What are midichlorians? Well, they use to be a theory of how the force existed and worked, but through thorough study we have found this not to be the case. The force is simply a forcefield penetrating everything, binding the galaxy together. The force is an external thing, yet to be defined by our current understanding of the universe.. Or maybe perhaps, it doesn't need to be defined by a little shithead as yourself, but merely felt, used and influenced by.''
>>
>>62695755
"Look where you are, on this unstable platform. If you try to jump on me I could easily kill you. Please don't do that"
>>
The Latin American dub fixed a lot of these lines. It was "Only a Sith is so radical when making choices".
>>
File: palpy-1.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
palpy-1.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>62696441
>only a Sith is so radical
>>
>>62696469
A better translation would be "extremist".
>>
>>62696441
build wall
>>
File: 1444991281038.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444991281038.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>62696441
Did you enjoy watching the movie in the summer heat, on a 5.5'' portable TV while salsa music was blasting on the radio, you dirty beaner??
>>
File: so_radical.png (214 KB, 427x395) Image search: [Google]
so_radical.png
214 KB, 427x395
>>62696469
>>62696441
>>
File: anakingonnafreak.png (260 KB, 625x360) Image search: [Google]
anakingonnafreak.png
260 KB, 625x360
Shmi died in a sand people accident four years ago. She's dead and gone. Tatooine is her favorite place. I'm gonna build her a new empire.
You don't have be a Jedi to have Absolute Power. Senator Papaltine has Absolute Power.

My other best friend is on deathsticks again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, cutting up people at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking gungans. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Padme wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black jedi and prolly went to jail. She has a big mouth.
>>
>>62696517
Did you enjoy being literally reddit: the /pol/ ?
>>
File: anakin (2).jpg (23 KB, 354x333) Image search: [Google]
anakin (2).jpg
23 KB, 354x333
>>62695755
>"Anakin, that's a complete generalization! Not everybody who disagrees with you is your enemy, they could be offering constructive criticism! In a vibrant pluralistic democracy honest dissenters are to be celebrated because they could be the ones who hold the key to improving society in unexpected ways! Your position is one which leads inevitably toward totalitarianism and eventually intellectual stagnation! I shall fight to the death for you right to hold such views, but I shall also fight you to the death to preserve those who do not share your views!"
>>
>>62695755
>"ur being a right cunt m8"
>>
File: 1447050599500.jpg (991 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447050599500.jpg
991 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>62696532
everything that has transpired has done so after my design
>>
>>62696262
But being physically strong or big doesn't numb any pain. In fact I think women are less sensitive to physical pain than men are. Don't even know why I think I should bring this up.
>>
>Jar Jar Binks is the disgrace of all this
>>
>>62695755

>Sith only deal in absolutes

Was that so hard Lucas?
>>
>>62696575
they literally aren't
>>
File: laugh.jpg (2 MB, 5932x4294) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
2 MB, 5932x4294
>>62696542
kek
>>
>>62695755
>"absolutes have blinded you to other options,that is the way of the sith"
>>
>>62695869
>You could say it was true from a certain point of view,I said what I thought would help set you on the right path and keep you from dwelling on the deaths of your aunt and uncle
>>
"From my point of view the Jedi have become so corrupted and incompetent that they no longer serve anything but themselves"
>>
>>62695755
Only Sith drink Absolut
>>
>It's over Anakin, I am the big guy!
>>
>>62696192
>"the inaction and half measures of the jedi are the true evil.peace is a lie when so many suffer and die for it"
>>62696249
he is thinking about it mid kiss
>>
>"Anakin, you can not do a twirling jump over me leaving your entire body exposed in the process!"
>>
>>62696712
>peace is a lie when so many suffer and die

Nice poetry.
>>
>>62696716
>"You did IT in episode 1 though"
>>
>>62696441
>fixed
all they did is add meh lines and kill meme potential
>>
You are breaking the law, then. You leave me no chance but to take countermeasure the protect the constitutional state.
AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHOOOOOOO
>>
>>62696542
>"in reality most dissenters are just contrarians in hopes of gaining votes from the fridge because they have nothing to offer."
>>
>I extremely dislike the texture of sand, it has an affinity for getting into places it should not be in
>>
>>62696726
it is intentional. if I did fanfics that would be a line in them
>>
>It would be extremely
>You're a big guy
>No, you would feel the pain
>>
>>62696770
>gaining votes from the fridge
>>
>I have seen a security hologram of him killing everyone in the Jedi academy including the children.
>>
>>62696840
kek. fringe, but hey in star wars fridge could be a race of aliens
>>
>>62696262

Wait-wait-wait.

When Bane says "for you" he meant it would be painful for CIA. Fuck me. I thought he meant he was a big guy for CIA.
>>
>>62696469
Mate you've seen the Sheev spin. The Sith are definitely the most radical motherfuckers in the galaxy.
>>
>>62696931
Tom Hardy HIMSELF said in a Reddit AMA we raided that it was written as 'painful for you', but he intoned it as 'big guy for you'. Then again, I think he browses the chans and if he does, then he's in all likelihood a Bane/CIA poster himself.
>>
>>62696931

He did, Tom Hardy himself confirmed that was how he read the line
>>
>Lea, Vader is your father too

That never happened in Return of the Jedi
>>
>>62696517
What a fucking savage you are.

t. White male
>>
>>62696783
>While I acknowledge that I am not the most powerful Jedi in the universe, and the fact that I am not omnipotent, I feel that I am burdened with a myriad of responsibilities that would be greatly assuaged if I could only gain more control over force-usage.
>>
>>62696943
>Anakin, the chosen one, knew spinning was a good trick even as a child
>Sheev, a full grown adult Sith, also knew how to implement a good trick in combat
You might just be onto something, there. Has Maul or Dooku ever spun before during lightsaber combat?
>>
>>62697097
He spins in their Ep2 fight
>>
>>62696542
And then the Jedi continued to kill the Sith because the hold different beliefs.
>>
>>62696997
Did you just watch Stuckmann's review?
>>
>>62697097
>Anakin, the chosen one, knew spinning was a good trick even as a child
>Sheev, a full grown adult Sith, also knew how to implement a good trick in combat

Holy shit I didn't even think about this, true pottery in motion

B R A V O L U C A S
>>
>>62697152
yes, I admit

I GOT STUCKMANIZED
>>
>>62695869
>I left your father to burn alive like his forces did to your aunt and uncle.

Of all retcons that people bitch about, Ben lying to Luke is the only one that is completely innofensive.

Luke is supposed to be their final hope of bringing back balance to the force. In Empire, you can see that both Obi-Wan and Yoda are more concerned about the Jedi order than about Luke's well being.

Every single prequel character is a dick in the OT.
>>
>>62697097
>>62697172
JAR JAR BINKS USE THE THE SPIN WHEN HE JUMPED IN THE WATER SWAMP SHIT

TRUE SITH LORD
>>
>>62697363
>It was Jar Jar Binks, it was him the entire time

That's why the battle on Naboo was so laughably pathetic, he was orchestrating the entire thing under Sheev's supervision!
>>
>>62697363
That's Senator Binks to you.
>>
>It's treason, then.
>now watch as I, sheev, do this spinning trick to gain the higher ground!
>>
>>62697379
That's what sold the Sith Binks theory to me. No one would ever let this backwater inbred fucknugget become a fucking senator. There was something going on behind the scenes there.

It's like if that guy who was talking about the Pyramids being giant silos became president.
>>
>>62697363
>mfw this theory's confirmed with spinning
How could we all have been so blind?
>>
>It's over Anakin, the Sith Lord lied to you! My ally is the force, not anger and rage! You can't beat me like this, you'll only get yourself killed!
>That's what we'll see!
>>
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sokan
"It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground!"
―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Darth Vader[src]

Sokan was a principle of lightsaber combat, rather than a true form. Developed by the ancient Jedi Knights during the Great Hyperspace War, Sokan teaching revolved around using the environment itself to gain a tactical advantage in combat.[1]
>>
>>62697097
Maul is a spinning ball of hate mate
>>
>>62695755
>You should not attempt such a thing Anakin if you hope to survive, for from a certain viewpoint in which we assign the positive direction for the height axis in the opposite direction of the planet's center we can make the assumption that the height value for my current position is greater than that of yours, which would prove to be a great enough of a disadvantage in any combat maneuver you could potentially perform agaisn't me.
>>
>I can't pay you now as I only have republic credits, however, I'm prepared to offer this Gungan slave as collateral until we reach our destination.
>>
>>62697463
>Weezuh be Senators n shit!
>>
File: imposter.jpg (414 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
imposter.jpg
414 KB, 1920x820
>>
>>62697558
>"I'll pay you galactic republic credits on tuesday for a hyperdrive reactor today!"
>>
>>62696613
They are, actually. Doesn't mean they're more resistant.
>>
File: laughing_old_man.png (110 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
laughing_old_man.png
110 KB, 378x301
>>62697573
Holy shit
>>
>>62697144
Actually, not tolerating intolerance is not a paradox because of the fact that the point is to reach tolerance.
intolerance=-tolerance
not tolerating=-tolerance
-tolerance*(-tolerance)=tolerance
>>
>>62697644
How where the sith intolerant?
>>
>>62696575
squeeze your weak ass baby flesh

then squeeze a muscley man

its not that it numbs pain, its that they're body becomes as strong as a rock so they take no damage to begin with
>>
>>62697644
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>62697172
>spinning reduces the high and the low ground advantage because from a certain point of view, in this case the attacker's, the high ground and the low ground don't really exist as the constantly switch places. Spinning fast enough (=infinite speed) would literally remove the high ground from existence, and as such Obi-Wan's advantage, which is why he used this move

literally physics pottery
>>
>>62697667
The dark side of the force is reached through control, hurting and manipulation of others through selfish purposes (inb4 ayy mind tricks, no, those weren't for selfish purposes, they were to make sure the rebellion could restore freedom).

>>62697670
It's necessary to be intolerant of intolerance to reach tolerance, though.
Besides, killing a murderer is justice.
>>
>>62697644
This is some Xavier-tier wordplaying shit here
>>
>>62697710
>The dark side of the force is reached through control, hurting and manipulation of others through selfish purposes (inb4 ayy mind tricks, no, those weren't for selfish purposes, they were to make sure the rebellion could restore freedom).

That's not intolerance though, they just wanted to achieve more power, they didn't care about other people at all unless they were jedi but that's because the jedi wanted to kill them.
>>
>>62697710
The light side of the force is reached through control, hurting and manipulation of others through selfish purposes (inb4 ayy mind tricks, no, those weren't for selfish purposes, they were to make sure the republic became free from the outdated tyranny and hypocrisy of the Order).
>>
>>62697710
>Besides, killing a murderer is justice.
But wouldn't that make you a murderer, then? If someone retaliated by killing you out of a want for revenge, would that be justified?
>>
>>62697756
From my point of view it is you who has autism
>>
>>62697783
Only a sperg deals in absolutes.
>>
>>62697729
>That's not intolerance though
That was an example though

>they just wanted to achieve more power
This totally doesn't sound evil at all dude

>they didn't care about other people at all unless they were jedi but that's because the jedi wanted to kill them
They blew up a planet just to interrogate someone

>they were to make sure the republic became free from the outdated tyranny and hypocrisy of the Order
And what exactly did the Order do to tyrannize them? Also, the republic lasted for like 5 seconds before being turned into an empire where IT in turn tyrannized shit

>>62697758
>But wouldn't that make you a murderer, then?
Doing something bad to a bad person is a double negative, meaning you get "good karma" if that makes any sense

>If someone retaliated by killing you out of a want for revenge, would that be justified?
No. You have done nothing wrong. As I said, you get "good karma".
>>
>>62696997
>"Thanks Luke, that really helps me get over that time he tortured me in a prison cell for days."
>>
File: luke1.jpg (114 KB, 620x331) Image search: [Google]
luke1.jpg
114 KB, 620x331
>"No! That's unverified! That's incredibly unlikely!"
>>
>>62697854
What if they actually had a similar justification for murder themselves, and you went and killed them in the name of "justice"?
>>
>>62698000
>Ruminate over it as long as you need in order to come to terms with your tumultuous feelings. In the end, you will realize that nothing but truth has been uttered, and I once was the good friend that Obi Wan spoke of.
>>
>>62696532
You enjoy being an easily triggered jew?
>>
>>62695755
>Sometimes Sith deal in absolutes, though until recently I didn't think I'd ever spoken to any, but so do other people as well.
>>
>>62696931
I only realised when I saw the spanish translation and the actor does it properly, mind blown.
>>
>>62696532
>literally reddit: the /pol/
That makes absolutely no sense Mexicunt, go back to dying of cholera because you got ice in your drink.
>>
>>62695755
Is actually wrong?
It would be contradictory to say
"A Sith ALWAYS deals in absolutes"
or
"A Jedi NEVER deals in absolutes"
>>
>>62698495
Seems pretty absolutist to state only one, very rare type of person in the entire galaxy deals with things in absolute terms.

It's contradictory for Obi wan to even call Sheev 'evil'
>>
>>62698495
>"Dealing in absolutes is a common Sith trait. Then again, it's a common Jedi trait, too."
>>
>>62698629
>It's over, Anakin. I have the moral highground.
>>
>>62698702
>From my point of view, it is the normies who have assburgers.
>>
File: basedbruce.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
basedbruce.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>62696931
are you kidding me
"if i pull of the mask would it be painful?"
"it would be extremely painful"
"your a big guy" - cia thinks he means that it would be painful for bane if he pulled off the mask
"for you" - bane corrects his assumption meaning that it would be extremely painful for cia to pull of the mask because he would kill him
>>
>>62697668
Man, it's skin that feels pain, muscles under it aren't going to do much.
>>
>Do, or do not. There is no try.

>Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Was Yoda a sith?
>>
File: frank simian.jpg (177 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
frank simian.jpg
177 KB, 1024x576
>>62695869
Caspere knew this.
>>
>gyrating seems like a useful maneuver
>My name is Jar Jar Bink's
>Fucking sand. You know, after living in a sand ridden world most of your life...
>I slaughtered them like Younglings
>>
File: Review_MaceWinduTAC_still.jpg (16 KB, 425x203) Image search: [Google]
Review_MaceWinduTAC_still.jpg
16 KB, 425x203
>no, he is the no good, low down, dirty mothafucka, aaaagh.
>>
>this is definitely what is known to be racing with pod-like machines!
>>
File: Vader1.jpg (133 KB, 992x951) Image search: [Google]
Vader1.jpg
133 KB, 992x951
DONT MAKE ME BRING THE PAIN ON YOU BROTHER
>>
>>62702318
Anakin is Randy Savage?
>>
>>62695755
>"better ingredients. better pizza. papa john's.
>>
>>62695755
My name is SHEEV!
>>
OUR NEW EMPIRE
>>
>>62703360
>/YOUR/ NEW LUNCH SPECIAL?!
>DON'T MAKE ME GRILL YOU
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.