[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing will stand in our way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Kylo Ren.gif (1 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.gif
1 MB, 500x208
Nothing will stand in our way.
>>
I AM THE BAD GUY

LENSE FLARE
>>
>>62695430
>Nothing will stand in our way

What is the point of this line in any movie? There is literally always something standing in their way, whether they're the good guys or the bad guys.
>>
>>62695469
It's the show that, even though the characters are overconfident in their own abilities, they don't have fucking autism like you do.
>>
The amazing cinematography in this movie is going to just make me more pissed off that Lucas never hired a director, the egotistical twat.
>>
I hope the trailer dialogue isn't indicative of the whole script, because the original movies were much more poetic.

>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
>>
>>62695469
It means like when he walks, everyone will just step aside cuz they don't wanna bump into him cuz that be like awkward af
>>
So I wonder how he's going to deal with it when he realizes that Vader turned back to the light side and redeemed himself.
Or maybe it's just trailer trickery and he's not even referring to him.
>>
>>62695430
>Nothing will stand in our way but this lens flare
>>
I think you guys are forgetting there's a black person in this movie. If you don't boycott Star Wars then you are LITERALLY a SJW tumblrina
>>
>>62695612
I'm guessing Luke personally trained Ren Solo in the Force to take down the last remnants of the Empire, so Ren probably knows the rumor about Vader turning to the light side but believes it's rebel propaganda.
>>
>>62695430

>lens flare

THANKS BASED JJ
>>
I think lens flare looks cool.
>>
>>62695430
the flare made me nauseous
>>
>>62695706
it's like Abrams is pointing a flashlight in our faces.
>>
>>62695935
lel that's actually how he does his lens flare, anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dc1D8YHBg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.