[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hunger games is the star wars of our generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
hunger games is the star wars of our generation
>>
File: 1440589565787.jpg (75 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1440589565787.jpg
75 KB, 500x492
Star Wars is the Star Wars of our generation you faggot

Millennials are the only ones where LOTR was the Star Wars of their generation.
>>
Were they fighting zombies in the trailer?
>>
>>62693910
Nice try asshole. I like Primrose btw
>>
>>62693910
I still have not seen a single Hunger Games movie or read any of the books. I barely even know what it's about.
>>
>>62693910
Nah that was Harry Potter
>>
>>62693910
Dauntless
>>
>>62694017
i'd prim her rose if you catch my meaning
>>
>>62694086
>I still have not seen a single Hunger Games movie or read any of the books. I barely even know what it's about.

me too

I wikipediaded the books they were based on and they were written by some retarded bitch with daddy issues

also something about vietnam in there too
>>
>>62695140
>>62695140
Hunger Games suck! I want something manly!
>>
>>62693910
I'll have a hearty laugh if this outgrosses Jews In Space.
>>
>>62693910
Hunger Games doesn't have such a weighty fanbase
>>
>>62693910
The sister will die in the end. The end will be total anti-climax.

I have just saved you a boring night at the theater.
>>
>>62695988
How could you know the ending? Fake
>>
>>62693910

friendly reminder that Prim dies, Katnis kills President Coin and marries Peeta in the future
>>
File: characterposter2.jpg (224 KB, 630x787) Image search: [Google]
characterposter2.jpg
224 KB, 630x787
>>62693910

Star Wars is the Star Wars of your generation fucktard
>>
nah that was lord of the rings
>>
>>62693910
Bullshit.

I'm glad to hear this one's gonna be violent as fuck though.

Saw the last one in a theater restaurant at a ski resort in Colorado. Movie was okay, but it was the context that fucked me up: They had just released the no-indictment for Darren Wilson, and in my heart I knew that what I was about to watch was gonna mirror reality in a way.
Gave it some added meaning.

Vail's fucking awesome by the way, comfy as hell.
>>
I dropped starwars.
>>
>>62693910
Was this hungar games or divergent?

i literally cant keep them apart

divergent hungar games running maze

they are all the same weird as fucking fantasy movies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.