[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Star wars predictions Rey will have on screen sex will Bonigga.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: star-wars-episode-7-daisy.jpg (87 KB, 1500x791) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-episode-7-daisy.jpg
87 KB, 1500x791
ITT: Star wars predictions
Rey will have on screen sex will Bonigga.
>>
>>62693026
full penetration shown?
>>
Plemons stars in the China edition
>>
>>62693026
I pray they're that stupid.
>>
>>62693026
Jar Jar Binks is Supreme Leader Snoke.
>>
>>62693039
yes
>>
why is she riding a popsicle
>>
How will Jakku be different from Tatooine? There's gotta be something different, it'll be stupid if it's exactly the same with different name.
>>
I predict it will do good at the box office. But it will be 50-50 in reviews. The only sane people would call it out and call it a carbon copy of the original trilogy. While only die hard fans and hipster geeks will praise it. Basically it's gunna be the Phantom Menace all over again.
>>
>>62693026

While I like the design of Rey's speeder, the autist in me is upset by how inefficient that must be as a means of transportation.
>>
>>62693254
They will probably save some cash when not calling it Tatooine. Or maybe there won't be any Hutts and that's important for their story.
>>
0% chance there will be even implied sex between them
>>
>>62693026
Propably not, its Star wars
>>
>>62693386
why?
>>
>>62693454
No sex in Star wars, ever
>>
>>62693454
star wars is for children, and sex is worse than child murder
>>
Boyega will sweat and pant a lot
>>
File: 1447107712211.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1447107712211.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
A BLACKED scene? Nooooooo!!
>>
File: Fudgsicles.jpg (86 KB, 575x381) Image search: [Google]
Fudgsicles.jpg
86 KB, 575x381
>>62693026
where can I get a giant flying fudgsicle?
>>
Insert happy merchant here
>>
>>62693026
is there any non racists like me left?
>>
>film ends with rey and boyega having a kiss
>in the next movie rey is a single mother with a half black baby and boyega has disappeared

Like poetry
>>
File: Rey-Speeder.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Rey-Speeder.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
>>62693675
Right here.
>>
>>62694684
So apparently this thing shoots. Mary Sue as fuck.
>>
>>62693026
Boyega's love interest is in episode VIII and she's played by a black chick, Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1408493010679.jpg (96 KB, 555x624) Image search: [Google]
1408493010679.jpg
96 KB, 555x624
>>62694684
it's still fudge flavored, right?
>>
>>62694737
Just let the retards have some fun. Only come here to kill time at work.
>>
>>62694557
Silent majority, dude.
Most people don't give a single shit about race, specially not enough to project their covert fetishes into fucking blockbusters.
>>
BIG
>>
>>62694557

Not really. Most have had actual, IRL interactions with niggers or live among them, unlike you, so they know what they're really like and not what the media makes them look like.
>>
shoah!
>>
>>62693026
1. Finn is a rebel spy sent to recover plans for a new Death Star (Starkiller Base, or whatever the fuck they're calling it)

2. Rey is Luke's daughter

3. Finn OR Kylo Ren will be killed in the end to give Rey deciding motivation to seek out Luke Skywalker and begin training

4. Kylo Ren is Han's and Leia's son gone bad
these are all objectively right
>>
>>62694905
Uh huh, as expected from an American.
>>
>>62695141
Finn isn't a spy
>>
>>62695145

>as expected from someone that has to deal with apes on the daily

Well duh.
>>
>>62695141
I know it's pointless seeing as they're keeping it under wraps, but I find curious how no one even tries to theorize who Max Von Sydow's character is about. They're so focused on Serkis that they haven't considered he might be the real Trojan horse.
>>
>>62695166
then explain his rebel jacket?

explain why he dresses in storm trooper armor, and escapes from a star destroyer?

explain why he crash lands on Tattooine and the empire follows?

it's because he's a Rebel spy, seen wearing rebel attire, with that shot of him on Yavin 4 with the rifle, looking like a rebel.
>>
>>62693370

> Literally Luke's speeder on its side
> Good

Bravo Nolan

Much Foreshadow
>>
Seriously speaking, who will be Rey's love interest since we know a black girl will be Finn's?
>>
>>62695197
>then explain his rebel jacket?
Poe gave him his jacket

>explain why he dresses in storm trooper armor, and escapes from a star destroyer?
He's a regular storm trooper and is made to take part in that raid against the burning village from the trailer which makes him want to quit.

>explain why he crash lands on Tattooine and the empire follows?
He busts Poe out during his escape
>>
>>62695389
>Poe gave him his jacket

Nope, he has it after he crashes on Tattooine. This is impossible.

>he's a regular storm trooper and is supposed to take part in burning a village

Wrong again. Finn takes the helmet off inside the star destroyer in reaction to his rebel friend, the one taken away, being captured. That explains the erratic use of the TIE fighter inside the star destroyer, and why it was shot.

Explain the shot of the TIE fighter being shot at in space, it crashing, and Finn coming out of the wreckage.

>he busts Poe out

There is nothing to indicate this. All we have is a rebel is captured and Ren does some force shit to his mind. Again, your predictions are way off base.
>>
>>62695624
What country would this be?

To everyone else, you're all over-analyzing this shit. Just wait until the movie comes out, you see it, then bitch. There's no use getting your knickers in a twist when you don't know exactly what will happen, even if the speculators are as good as they are these days, I'd assume those working on the trailers knew exactly how to draw controversy and even more speculation from us fanboys.

Just saying. I know this is 4chan where emotions overpower logic.
>>
>>62693376
It's a different planet.
>>
>>62695531
B-b-bbbut MAH LEAKS MUST BE REAL
>>
>>62695388
Poe. She already has his soccerball.
>>
>>62693386
Star Wars literally had wincest on screen though
>>
>>62696713
That was before Lucas decided to make them siblings at the end.
>>
>>62696747
They still kissed though, do you think Lucas has a incest fetish?
>>
>>62696687
> Hispanic with soccerball droid

Bravo JJ.
>>
>that dying man sees his beloved Star Wars 7 early
>Jar Jar Abrham turned his favorite franchise into an interracial progressive film

No wonder he lost the will to live.
>>
>>62696757
Probably but he just wrote as he went along.
>>
>>62696800
Probably, since return of the jedi is just as bad as the prequels, you can tell that he started to do his pottery in that movie with the second death star, the toys- I mean annoying shitty bears that didnt fit the theme etc.
>>
>>62696830
So he's a hack?
>>
>>62696830

But...

Everyone told me he had all 9 episodes pre planned from the start.

Including Jar Jar

Including Dindu.
>>
>>62693026
I want to see that little tight white pussy get stretched by subhuman negro dick.
>>
>>62696766
>Guatemala being good at soccer
>Americanized as fuck white-washed Hispanic being interested in soccer

Bravo /tv/ and /sp/
>>
>>62693026
They are related why would they bang?
>>
>>62693026
>a long long time ago
>driving a giant fudge cicle
>>
>>62693026

Its going to be full of Freudian symbolism

for example in OPs pic "white woman on giant black penis"
>>
This shit of a Franchise will earn more in china and they will use it to justify it's existence
>>
neoreactionary neckbeards will be kneejerk and insecure
>>
Disgusting Nigg tears
>>
Disney will milk this shit like the only goat on a dairy farm until you PRAY for Lucas prequels.
>>
>>62694873
BLACK
>>
>>62693026
-A stupid self-aware joke on jar jar within the first 15 minutes
-No romance until Ep8
-End is a cliffhanger with Luke saving Rey
>>
>>62695141
Neither kylo or Finn are dying.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 707x1083) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 707x1083
When will /pol/ leave? Can MOOT2.0 save us?
>>
>Rodian Bounty Hunter corners Han
>Han blows him to shit
Han: "This time... I shot first."

>Internet cream their long johns in unison over badly written fanservice.

Don't pretend it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>62693026
SHES ALREADY RIDING THAT BIG BROWN SPEEDER
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 612x459
>>62695531
Not the guy you're talking to, but you're literally wrong. Finn was a stormtrooper that becomes disillusioned with the first order so he defects. In the process he saves Poe and they escape the star destroyer. When they crash he takes Poe's jacket that Poe left behind when he woke up before Finn, assuming he was dead. Then he finds Rey
>>
>>62694853
>implying the silent majority aren't waiting for Hitler 2: Electric Boogalo to come along
>>
Is john williams composing new music for this?
are we getting an awesome new theme like in phantom menace or will it all be recycled original trilogy music?
>>
>>62693026
she was BLACKED
>>
File: 8654_1.jpg (57 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
8654_1.jpg
57 KB, 728x409
>>62699021

When this trend of making actors shiny and sweaty starts ? I notice that in every big blockbusters now. It was not the case in the 90's. The make up département needs to stop this shit.

>pic related, Indiana Jones , désert, 90's
>>
- Plasma swords will still be wrongly called "lightsabers"
- There will be sound in space
- Everyone speaks English for some reason
>>
>>62699189

That's not Indiana Jones, that's The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec, and it's only a few years old.
>>
>>62695531
>Nope, he has it after he crashes on Tattooine. This is impossible.

He rescues Poe on his way off the Star Destroyer

>Wrong again. Finn takes the helmet off inside the star destroyer in reaction to his rebel friend, the one taken away, being captured.

He takes it off because he's shaken by the carnage he just witnessed with the village being razed - Which is why he is covered in dust and blood.

>That explains the erratic use of the TIE fighter inside the star destroyer, and why it was shot. Explain the shot of the TIE fighter being shot at in space, it crashing, and Finn coming out of the wreckage.

It's being flown erratically because he's a storm trooper not a pilot. It was being shot at because he was a deserter.
>>
>>62699189
check out BLACKED there's sweat and oil in every scene
>>
>>62699021
>Finn was a stormtrooper

nope, he's a Rebel Spy
>>62699889

>Which is why he is covered in dust and blood.

No he's not. The burning of the village happens AFTER he crash lands. The Empire is looking for him because he has the plans for the new death star.

>It was being shot at because he was a deserter.

Which doesn't explain the Empire invasion of Jakku
I really don't know why these babbies are clinging so hard to the "leaks" when they're wrong.
>>
>>62700601
>The burning of the village happens AFTER he crash lands

No it happens at the very start. It's where Poe is captured.
>>
why is she driving a giant popsicle
>>
>>62700769
>No it happens at the very start.

[citation needed]
>>
>>62693026
It won't go that far, but there will definitely be interracial relationships. JJ practically has a sjw check-list and is ticking them all off one by one.
>>
>>62693026
Memes for years upon release, but not the internet breaking capacity that Suicide Squad will have on this board.
>>
Uh oh. We may have a new PART TIME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBq5kTyRwCs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>62693026
Chastity Belt Han will die.
>>
>>62701335
>UK
>Black guy presenting it like a faggot
EPIC
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.