[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt you save her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why didnt you save her?
>>
Wasn't there an episode where she raped her dad?
>>
to reply with a good cartoon
>>
>>62690155
no
>>
>>62690147
it fell on the ground?
>>
If Meg is supposed to be so ugly, why isn't she drawn differently? I'd definitely wreck her shit.
>>
>>62690167
literally /tv/ the show
>>
>>62690147
Damn, Meg is hitest.
>>
>>62690167
>good cartoon
Didn't this utter shit get canceled after two season?
>>
>>62691493
>utter shit
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT!
>>
>>62691522
Sweet call braj.
>>
File: Untitled.png (154 KB, 785x711) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
154 KB, 785x711
>>62691438
same
>>
>>62691438
No, she is not really ugly, she is ugly and neglected by/from her family(basically , Seth wanted to show roadmap of family behavior that turn some girls to become strippers, cum-dumpsters & absolute sluts without any self appreciation)
He even thanks to all shitty fathers, because of them he can fuck young 18-22 yo as much as he wants in his late 40-50?..
>>
>>62691834
Thanks
>>
>>62690147
>tfw Meg went from unfuckable virgin to messed up slut with several abortions and even a kid in the last few seasons
>>
>>62691438

cause the animation is turrible. see the episode where they're recreated disney style to find out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.