[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else miss having Shia in their lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1136x640
72 hour stream available on YouTube when?
>>
this

torrent when?
>>
>>62688660
Wait did he literally watch all his movies in one 72 hour sitting? No sleeping?
>>
Why do you care about this guy?
>>
>>62688660
>available on YouTube when?
Fuck that, when are we getting it on Criterion?
>>
>>62689953
he slept on the floor during shitty films like transformers

>>62689974
It was interesting to see his reactions
>>
>>62688660
i think there are moments when he just sleeps.
Also it's still available on hive, so why should it be anywhere else?
>>
Sleep tight Beefer
>>
Laboeuf has unironically become one of my favorite celebrities.

>Ruthlessly plagiarizing a Yahoo answer for an "apology"
>JUST
>now this stream

lol
>>
he's honestly pretty cool
>>
>>62689974
He has interesting ideas. He's often looking like a JUST meme but he seems kinda cool, even if edgy.
>>
The fact that he would become a Christian at the drop of a hat makes me think he's a bit fucked.
>>
>>62690043
>>62690025

this, as crazy as he seems at times, I feel like I'd genuinely enjoy hanging out with him
>>
>>62688660
>Like this guy since Indy 4
>Didn't understand why people hated him as Indy's son, thought he did a good job and people were just blaming him for the bad writing
>His 'break down' starts
>People take it seriously instead of understanding it's all just him messing around
>no one understood why I found him so based.
>>
He makes money of retards like you with le post ironic shitposting in real life
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 634x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 634x345
>>
>>62690188
based reaction desu. I wish i knew what film and moment it was for.

Also i'm wondering when does he watch Nymphomaniac in there.
>>
>>62690221
this was during the Even Stevens movie
>>
Did he actually make that many movies that they last 72 hours?
>>
>>62690326
You have to think bigger. It's like, is entire life on the silver screen!

It's like a meta 12 Years a Slave meeets Boyhood and we are the audience!
>>
>>62690121
how exactly did he make money by giving people free admission into a movie theater for 3 days straight and providing a free live stream with zero ads you fucking primate
>>
I like the moment when people take pictures next to him, and he doesn't even try to smile. JUST. Take the fucking picture. Ow flash.
>>
>>62688660
>>
Is this another one of his bullshit performance art things? Because that's what it seems like.
>>
>>62690955
I dunno, what do you think? is it art?
>>
Post your best Shia webms and reaction images ITT

I'll start with him watching Transformers 3
>>
>>62688660
We can all agree this faggot lost his mind?
>>
File: 1429156957559.jpg (79 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1429156957559.jpg
79 KB, 615x615
>>62691296
I guess even money can't hide shame.
>>
>>62691313
go away
>>
>>62690102
hes true to himself and his art
>>
>>62691313

That's what makes him worth paying attention to, anon. This period of disillusion really made him seem like us in a weird way - only with a better life than any of us could ever hope for. Still a kind guy but somehow bizarrely fucked up as a person now due to the superficiality of all of it in a way that many of us relate to.

He shifts from pretentious to inspiring, from interesting to banal. He's lost at sea and is trying to swim to some solid ground that he feels is out there but he doesn't really know where yet.

It's just interesting to see.
>>
>>62689974
sorry, is he not niggerish enough for you?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.