[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any filmmakers on here? If so, how would you make a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ip7hxv.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ip7hxv.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
Are there any filmmakers on here? If so, how would you make a movie about him? What would you focus on?
>>
>>62685536
NETFLIX should make this reality show
>>
If I made a film about Chris it would be a dark, quirky comedy. Like Man Bites Dog.
>>
>>62685572
I think the netflix audience is right up that alley.
>>
>>62685536
Wait for him to die, put a whole support autism thing around it so people that see it can't say its bad.
>>
>>62685620
Documentary as well
>>
>>62685619
This isn't what those people want to think about when they think about trannys.
>>
>>62685536
A documentary by Werner Herzog.
>>
>>62685536
It would show him as a normal kid and then his descent into madness over the years how a normal hobby about pokemon/sonic would come to ruin his life.
>>
i think that chris chan and NEETs in general could make a really good unsettling type of horror movie.

just kinda bring the fact that there are so many mentally unstable people out there to the general public and just make it the most uncomfortable movie ever because a lot of the audience will be able to relate since they have that one relative who they think is a weird hoarder and just brush it off but dont realize that theres a lot more to it and a lot more people like that out there.

and harmony korine directing of course.
>>
At this point there is so much archive video of him you could probably edit together a convincing portrait of his life without him even knowing.
>>
>>62685536

I cast Kevin James to play him, and I keep it PG-13.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.