[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Jobs movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: steve jobs.png (2 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
steve jobs.png
2 MB, 1440x810
Anyone seen it? I hear its awful
>>
--t--r--u--m--a--n--
>>
Alright, gang. "iMac".
>>
>>62681370

>I hear its awful

You heard wrong.

It's doing awful financially though.
>>
Yeah it's absolute shit and also bombing hard. I kinda want to see it though.
>>
I saw it with my girlfriend. We were the only people in the theater. It's not bad, kind of like the Social Network meets Birdman although I think it's better than Birdman.
>>
>>62681555
Prove it
>>
It got good reviews, but no one wants to see it because we just had a Steve Jobs movie recently and people are sick of him
>>
>>62681555
why would it be doing awful financially if it wasnt awful?
>>
>>62682540
because no one has seen it. It's not like people watch it then say it's bad, people just don't care enough to pay to see it in the first place.
>>
>>62681370
Is this the one where he drops acid?
>>
>>62681370
>I hear its awful
Really? The reviews are really good and the trailer looked great.
>>
i went out to see it a coupe of days after US release. there were maybe a dozen people tops in the showing. a coupe of them walked out half way.

Welp, I think people wanted to see more of Steve Jobs chewing people out, seeing the falling out with Woz and Gates, and him doing the "magic" at Apple. Instead we got some 2 hr soap about him being an absentee father. The film was beautifully acted, but suffered from a very poor script. Also, Fassbender doesn't look like Jobs, so that kinda ruined the suspension of disbelief.
>>
I saw it, loved it, and will buy it eventually. It's gripping and tense. Sorkin ftw
>>
>>62681370
Not Steve Jobs. THat's Ed Harris in the film "The Truman Show."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.