[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused shouldn't this guy look like that Hawaiian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm confused shouldn't this guy look like that Hawaiian dude? He supposed to be a clone cuz all storm troopers are clones
>>
he just stole the armor
>>
r u trolling
>>
>>62680017
absolutely nothing is absolute in star wars
>>
>>62680017
>He supposed to be a clone cuz all storm troopers are clones

Of the billion+ Stormtroopers in the Empire, very few were clones after the first few years of the transition from the Republic, mostly just Vader's personal legion and some old soldiers (like Commander Cody, Kenobi's former adjutant in the 212th) working as instructors at the Academies. The clones were both too short-lived and too prone to individuality for the Emperor's liking, and once they served their purpose, they were phased out. As I understand it, the First Order's military is based on the idea of conscripting and training soldiers from childhood.
>>
>>62680285
no in Ep II theyre all the same clone
>>
>>62680017
>>
File: Han_luke_stormarmor.png (2 MB, 1550x816) Image search: [Google]
Han_luke_stormarmor.png
2 MB, 1550x816
I'm confused shouldn't these guys look like that Hawaiian dude? They supposed to be clones cuz all storm troopers are clones
>>
>>62680110
only Sith deal in absolutes, anon.
>>
>Hawaiian
I thought Jango Fett was Hispanic, turns out he's Māori kiwi
>>
>>62680521
I am still confused by that whole Maori clone subplot. Its probably the dumbest thing Ive ever seen in a movie desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.