[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Tier films to watch with your gf What film do you and your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: [email protected] (2 MB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
W@H.png
2 MB, 1916x816
God Tier films to watch with your gf

What film do you and your gf enjoy anon?
>>
Casablanca on the big screen. Cinemark shows it a couple of times a year as part of their 'classic series'. Best date idea you can have.
>>
Never Let Me Go
Atonement
>>
>>62674864

>gf

keke
>>
>>62674992
Do not watch Never Let Me Go, worst movie i`ve ever seen
>>
>>62674864
Salo
>>
>>62674864
Troll 2
>>
Ice Age 7
>>
>>62675743
believe it or not, but that movie is actually on my and my girlfriends to watch list
>>
>gf
>4chan
Yeeeaah, ok
>>
>>62674864
Anything with a BMWF pairing. It gets her so hot to see a strong black buck. I'm arranging to get a BBC for her too tbqh
>>
harold and maude
>>
>>62675969
This. Watch nymphomaniac and watch closely her reaction on the black threesome scene
>>
I watch the most dirtiest and disgusting because I don't want to bore her with some shitty romantic comedy.

I watched Don Jon with her and she laughed like crazy. Then I watched The American Psycho and laughed at the sheer misogyny.
>>
One out of theses 72 flicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SpmlS0zIM
>>
>>62675725

It's not as bad as the book, but yeah, it's pretty shit.
>>
File: 1413973255030.png (27 KB, 656x870) Image search: [Google]
1413973255030.png
27 KB, 656x870
>>62674864
I think we have watched in 2 years at home :
>13th floor
>Little Miss Sunshine
>Sunshine Cleaning
>Big Trouble in Little China
>Matrix
>Terminator 1

all my propositions excpet Little Miss Sunshine
>mfw my gf loved the Robocop remake
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.