[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where does this show rank to you? Complete shit, watchable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
where does this show rank to you?

Complete shit, watchable, good or classic?
>>
>>62672041
Early seasons are classics.
The show drops off in the later seasons.
I'd recommend it. It even was so popular that Fox made a "That 80s show" that flopped hard.
>>
I could never get into that show, can someone illuminate what was so great about it? I though that actress who plays Donna was distractingly terrible
>>
>>62673207
you're gay? Donna is sexy
>>
File: 1434598416422.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1434598416422.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>62673207
It had its moment. It wasn't terribly bad, but wasn't anything great either.

It's mediocre at best, but it did manage to get some laughs from me from time to time.

I believe one could enjoy it far more if you were a stoner.
>>
>>62672041
I enjoyed it at the time, but I could never rewatch it and the final season ruined it. Just like Scrubs.
>>
>>62673462
I never smoked when I watched it as a teenager.
I hated the show even more after smoking. It's a shitty attempt at stoner humor.
>>
>>62672041
normie shit
>>
pretty good stuff, not exactly a classic but miles better than most crap on tv
>>
>>62672041
It's nostalgia fuel
I rewatched some episode and the humor seemed pretty bad

Last season was insufferable even when i was young
>>
>>62673516

Remind what was wrong with the final season.
>>
I think its the last great laugh-track sitcom. Coincidentally made at the very end of the 90s, I don't think a single good laugh track show has been made in the 21st Century
>>
>>62673579
There's no Eric and the show doesn't work without him at all.
>>
>>62672041
Watchable
>>
>>62673579
Randy
>>
Comfycore
>>
>>62673617
I am so glad his career went nowhere.

Granted, only Kunis and Kutcher made anything of themselves, but I'm legit happy there's a possibility Randy's a fucking hobo somewhere.
>>
The show is "good" with Eric, and then "watchable" once he leaves.
>>
>>62673934
How edgy and autistic can you be? You really think this guy, who was just a really happy guy to get the part on a successful show, had anything to do with the show crashing? The show doesn't work without Eric and he left, that's the end of the story. It's all that shitty twig fuckboi venom's fault. Fucking smug cocksucker thought he was too good for the show and wanted to do movies. Go fuck yourself with your edgy little "I like the suffering of others" fucking go back to school kid.
>>
>>62672041
It had great potential to be something special but dropped the ball, seasons 6-8 goal was to milk the series by that point... Pretty good show but could've been classic
>>
Why was Randy so insufferable? It just seemed like he was trying way too hard to fit in.
>>
>>62673350
Definitely sexy, nice tits, just a terrible actress
>>
>>62675426
hiya reddit
>>
>>62673207
The appeal to me was it was on tv on a night I had off from work and it was sort of funny. Then it got popular, they moved it to another night. Dont think I ever saw another episode after that.
Also, as much as I dislike typical lol weed humor, I thought how they handled it with the camera always being with whoever was holding the joint was kind of a cute way around it.
>>
>>62676139
You're not even the same guy, fuck off.
>>
Too many Jews for my liking.
>>
>>62675426
randy detected

>i-i-it wasnt randy's fault, hes a gud happy boi, just trying to get some screen time
>its erics fault for wanting to make millions from spiderman
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE HYDE LMAO
DUDE MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS LMAO
>>
File: tumblr_m6cze25Qpv1r6wplqo1_500.gif (690 KB, 470x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6cze25Qpv1r6wplqo1_500.gif
690 KB, 470x299
We'll never see those eyecatch bumpers again
>>
>>62676318
Your point being
>>
>>62672123
>That 80s show
Yep. This show was underrated
>>
This show is the early 2000s version of the Big Bang theory.
I can't imagine anyone liking it if they didn't laugh at pot jokes, which are the lamest kind of jokes
>>
>>62676670

Rip ryan dunn
>>
watchable
>>
>>62677343
Kek
>>
>>62672041
scientology/10

aka WILL NOT WATCH
>>
Some lame jokes, some good ones.
I remember a couple of silly ones, the two girls were discussing how mature were the guys and they were in a corner laughing and making armpit farts. Another one that made me laugh was when Jackie dressed Kelso as a girl and then her father founds him dressed like a trap.
The appeal of the show, at least for the first seasons, was that the interaction between the characters worked and even with the silly dialogues they successfully made their friendship believable, it also worked the fact that they had nothing to do all day but hanging out with friends, being a bored teenager in a boring suburb was kinda relatable to me.
It's still pleasant to see even today, while Big Bazinga annoys me.

>>62675439
He was the replacement of a replacement, in the last episode of Eric in the second to last season they introduced this character who was supposed to be Eric replacement and he had to live with the Forman because I don't remember, the actor was the guy who was in Reaper, then in the last season was Randy, no one was familiar with him yet he was in every scene making lame jokes and everyone acted like he was their best friend. He was so terrible that in the very last 10 minutes of the show, when we see all the characters saying goodbye, with Kelso and Eric again in the show, Randy doesn't even be there, he just disappeared at some point.
>>
Comfy tier that reaches it's pinnacle when Eric goes out to get Donna for a school dance unaware that a tornado is going on behind him.

After that episode it goes straight down the shitter.
>>
>>62678052
Holy shit Reaper was such a fun show, I'm gonna go watch some right now senpai. Seriously what a fun fucking show, did any of them move on to do anything I might have heard of? They were all good actors from what I remember and Sock definitely deserves to be on another comedy show or movie.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.