[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Empire' creator Lee Daniels releases emotional new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: lee.jpg (50 KB, 846x476) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
50 KB, 846x476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmcZvMjVCRw

Lee Daniels, the creative force behind Precious, The Butler, and Empire, has a great deal to say about diversity in Hollywood.

In a powerful new video interview, the impassioned director says, "From diversity we gain beauty. We gain truth," urging Hollywood to promote change.

But this isn't the first time the famed director has tackled the issue of racism and diversity in Hollywood. In May, Lee Daniels told The Hollywood Reporter that he doesn't hire white writers to write for the characters of color in his show.

"I hate white people writing for black people; it’s so offensive,” Daniels said. “So we go out and look specifically for African-American voices.”
>>
>>62670825
great content, I am looking forward to a productive discussion in this thread
>>
What Im.noticing from this thread is that you didnt post any of your own words in the OP, only quotations.

What is your intention behind this thread? Do you have anything to say about your own topic?
>>
"im dah butleh"
- Woods White Acre, 2013
>>
Is this one of those autistic fake "articles" in OP?
>>
>>62670825
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER
>>
Black shows for black people white shows for everybody.
>>
Great post OP
>>
>>62670825
>In May, Lee Daniels told The Hollywood Reporter that he doesn't hire white writers to write for the characters of color in his show.
>"I hate white people writing for black people; it’s so offensive,” Daniels said. “So we go out and look specifically for African-American voices.”

DIVERISTY!
>>
>>62670825
What a nigger.
>>
Ok. You can't really disagree with anything he says in the video. But he says "We are not Black, Indian, or Chinese; we are one."

And then he goes on to say he'd never hire a white writer to write for anyone but a white person.

Lee Daniels is a fucking retard.
>>
>But this isn't the first time the famed director has tackled the issue of racism and diversity in Hollywood.

who knew one shitty TV director could change an entire business, not once but multiple times?
>>
File: 1441831504473.jpg (44 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1441831504473.jpg
44 KB, 792x558
>>62670825
>diversity
>powerful
>beauty
>offensive
>The eternal Anglo
>>
File: SH0873.jpg (84 KB, 1037x153) Image search: [Google]
SH0873.jpg
84 KB, 1037x153
And I said my piece on it. Let's see the SJWs try to factually refute me. But they won't. They'll just call me names.
>>
>>62670988
>cool face avatar
end yourself
>>
>>62670988
>>62671001
>the very first response is name calling
>>
>>62671030
>cool face avatar
no wonder
>>
>>62671001
ironic
>>
File: SH0874.jpg (109 KB, 1063x255) Image search: [Google]
SH0874.jpg
109 KB, 1063x255
>>62671001

better than what the /tv/tard chose
>>
He's right.
>>
>>62670825
Whiny nigger
>>
Not even going to watch that crap but I tell you, I am 3 or 4 more videos like this from attaching a bomb to myself and blowing up as many minorities as I can.

If the FBI is reading this then I want to go on record and state that this post was satire.
>>
>>62671218
I see this guy on every God damn video I watch
>>
>>62670825
>Diversity
>Show is about niggers only
>Movies focused on niggers only or white trash only (That flick with Nicole Kidman which was utter shit don't remember the name)

ok good job
>>
>Diversity means the genocide of every race other than blacks.
Makes me fucking sick. So called diversity squads are working through hospitals euthanizing every white baby as we speak and liberals fucking celebrate it.
>>
>>62674361
I don't feel like looking this up so just google it yourself, the fucking NBA is celebrated as the most diverse business organization in America.
>>
>wants diversity
>doesn't want whitey writing for black people

Then... You just want black people? How is that diversity?
>>
>>62670825
Remember, diversity = "as few white people as possible, preferably none."
100% black = 100% diversity in their eyes.
>>
Lee Daniels' The Lee Daniels on Diversity in Entertainment Video
>>
Does the guy not even listen to himself talk?
>>
why americans are so dumb?
>>
>>62670825
NO ONE likes this hack, not even other Black filmmakers.
>>
>>62674315

Paperboy
>>
>>62674739
Name a single good black film maker. If it's Steve McQueen then get fucked.
>>
>>62674773
Andrew Dosunmu
>>
>>62670825

Fuck off with your white hate bullshit, OP.
>>
File: cjlhm1.jpg (296 KB, 1194x829) Image search: [Google]
cjlhm1.jpg
296 KB, 1194x829
>>62670825
"diversity is good"

when will this meme end? this video is proof of diversity being shit, hell the word itself means division, how is dividing a country good?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.