[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this greatest horror film ever? It shits all over The Exorcist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23
File: possession.jpg (66 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
possession.jpg
66 KB, 450x600
Is this greatest horror film ever?
It shits all over The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby and The Thing.
>>
DUDE SHIT ACTING LMAO
>>
File: uhm.jpg (29 KB, 208x277) Image search: [Google]
uhm.jpg
29 KB, 208x277
>>62670218
>>
File: After a night of bareback.webm (3 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
After a night of bareback.webm
3 MB, 1200x720
It gave me some pretty powerful and unwanted boners, that's for sure. But so did the Thing
>>
File: szamanka8lg.jpg (45 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
szamanka8lg.jpg
45 KB, 800x480
Why is Zulawski so underappreciated bros?
>>
File: onthesilverglobe-6.png (234 KB, 600x368) Image search: [Google]
onthesilverglobe-6.png
234 KB, 600x368
>>62670347
>>
>>62670347
He made a cinema that didnt represent frances cultural program. This after he managed to be a very important figure in the 70s. His last film wasnt even accepted into Cannes. Most film critics just focus on the officially sanctioned films, write about them. In schools they also teach that. Zulawski is an anomaly in cinematic history. I love his films and would like his style to survive the bressonian austerity cancer that has taken over serious film.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433186216894.jpg (38 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433186216894.jpg
38 KB, 500x406
I don't know about greatest horror film, but it's one of my favorite movies in general. I don't think it can really be classified strictly as a horor film, there's just too much going on in it. The movie itself is in a way sort of exhausting to watch, every seen is just dripping with dread and tension. It's like two hours of screaming and wildly over the top misery. I love it. Sam Neill is amazing, and Isabelle Adjani is one of the most beautiful women ever to appear on screen.
>>
>>62670737
It's widely accepted it is a divorce allegory. I still consider it a horror film though.
>>
It's an alien invasion film
>>
>>62670386
>Zulawski

imdb link maybe?
>>
>>62670183
I watched it earlier this year and agree that it's a great film. Calling it the greatest horror film ever is a bit much though.
>>
File: 944130_ia-11.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2373) Image search: [Google]
944130_ia-11.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2373
Why is Isabelle Adjani so pretty, bros?
>>
>>62672318
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0958558/

The particular film in the screenshot you quoted:

>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093593
>>
>>62672652
;_;
>>
Dull, pointless and nonsensical. The director made a bunch of random shit up, put it together and then said "make your own meaning because I don't have one". The fact there's not one single cohesive analysis of this film just shows how shit it is.
>>
>>62673315
>hasn't read the essays that come with the limited edition bluray
>hasn't seen the in-depth interview with Zulawski that comes with the limited edition bluray
>hasn't seen the film with Zulawski's audio commentary
>>
>>62673414
For those of us who don't have this release, care to give us the 411 from the Bluray?
>>
>>62670183
Yeah I wouldn't say it's the greatest. Horror is like science fiction, it really depends on the viewer. The film does an amazing job of never giving the viewer anything to help guide them. It really helps in creating the feeling of panic Sam Neill goes through. I watched it last year and I remember feeling like I had a panic attack by the time credits rolled.
>>
File: Camille Claudel.jpg (383 KB, 1677x2585) Image search: [Google]
Camille Claudel.jpg
383 KB, 1677x2585
>>62673219
Why are you sad, anon?
>>
>>62674524
Because I will never get to hug her.
>>
File: Isabelle_Adjani_29.jpg (542 KB, 2079x3123) Image search: [Google]
Isabelle_Adjani_29.jpg
542 KB, 2079x3123
>>62674611
Now you made me sad :(
>>
The Devil is top notch madness
>>
>>62670183
It's great but i prefer The Thing
As in scariest, neither are that scary, i'd say The Exorcist
>>
>>62670183
Terrible acting, dull storyline, bunch of nonsensical references to the Berlin Wall, and one of the worst endings I have ever seen.
>>
Evil Dead
Halloween
Pet Cemetery

My personal 3 in any order. They Live is fucking fantastic too but not really scary
>>
>>62670263
Would love to see a behind the scenes segment for that scene.
>>
>>62670183
That movie is insufferable dogshit and the fact that you consider Rosemary's Baby, one of the greatest suspenses of all time, even in the same LEAGUE shows you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>62670263
I AM ACTING: The scene
>>
>>62676230
Kek. And how exactly do you suggest she do that scene anon? More subtlety?
>>
>>62676297
I suggest take the scene out of the fucking movie because it's too long and the impact completely dissipates after thirty seconds. Bravo Zulawski, you fetishistic boring shit.
>>
>>62676191

There's a hose between her legs that leads to the pile of garbage behind her where the fluid is
>>
>>62676357
I know but I wonder how many takes they did. I know this is supposed to be more of an "art" movie, but that scene has Sam Raimi levels of hilariously over the top grossness.
>>
>>62676349
>because it's too long and the impact completely dissipates after thirty seconds

I disagree. Actually, the opposite is true for me. It builds and builds and builds. Fucking heartbreaking scene to watch.
>>
>>62676349
That's not really a knock against her performance though.
>>
File: 1375809679983.png (763 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
1375809679983.png
763 KB, 1312x1014
>2015
>lumping The Thing in with The Exorcist
>>
>>62676487
>Fucking heartbreaking scene to watch.
Oh grow up. It's a histrionic woman bleeding mucus and making PAINED faces. That isn't real heartbreak, it's juvenile shock value for kids who think they're too good for John Carpenter but haven't yet discovered Mario Bava.
>>
>>62676503
It's a knock against the movie which is dogshit all across the board. If Possession didn't exist, I legitimately think the world would be a better place.
>>
>>62670183
Watched it without knowing anything about it, didn't even saw the poster and not gave a thought about the title for one second. I was happily suprised to see a movie about two people screaming at each other has a tentical-flesh-monster in it, which just shows up in the middle(?!) of the movie.

Will watch it every few years now
>>
>>62670183
No
absolutely malignant cancerous acting.
those were some of the most terrible performances that were ever filmed.

RUINED THE ENTIRE FILM WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN GOAT.
>>
>>62670183
Rosemary's Baby sucks but the Thing is honestly better
And in terms of Zulawski films, Diabel and L'important c'est d'aimer are better.
>>
>>62676545
Assuming I'm not familiar with Mario Bava, are you? Why are you being so cynical? Different people respond differently to different things.

I'm sick of seeing this attitude spouted everywhere like a lack of subtlety is inherently a negative thing.

You grow up.
>>
>>62670183
on par with Repulsion tbqh senpai
>>
>>62670183
The Thing is better, imo. There are better Zulawski films too.
>>62676540
Which do you deem unworthy?
>>
I need legitimately SCARY as FUCK horror movies.

Just watched "It follows" because someone on /tv/ recommended it and was really disappointed. Someone probably recommended it as a joke, it wasn't scary at all. How does it even have 96% rating on rotten tomatoes?
>>
>>62676659
>Assuming I'm not familiar with Mario Bava, are you?
Yes.
>Why are you being so cynical? Different people respond differently to different things.
Because Possession is a legitimately awful movie that countless people consider a "masterpiece" for nebulous and often childish reasons.
>I'm sick of seeing this attitude spouted everywhere like a lack of subtlety is inherently a negative thing.
It's not inherently a negative thing, but in Possession it definitely is. There's no buildup to the lack of subtlety; it completely falls apart in the first ten minutes. The Shining had no subtlety either, but at least there was a buildup to the tension before it completely went off the rails.
>>
>>62676545
Bavio sucks though.
>>
>>62676781
Retards scared of le STD boogyman meme.
>>
>>62676781
If you've seen a lot of horror movies, there's probably not much that you'll actually find scary. It Follows is hugely overrated but the cinematography and soundtrack are great.
>>
>>62670347
I don't think he is underappreciated at all, but I do think people are far too focused on Possession
>>
>>62676811
no matter how bad you think Bava is, Possession is fifty times worse.
>>
>>62676866

I haven't even watched horror movies that much.

I remember watching them as a 9 year old kid and being paranoid and unable to sleep for several months. Now it's just nothing, they have no effect on me.

I want to be scared again, recommend somethig scary for me.
>>
>>62676799
Possession isn't going for either subtlety or suspense so that's an odd thing to be critical of.

Also, just because it has over the top performances doesn't mean the Shining lacks subtlety.
>>
>>62670183
>It shits all over The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby and The Thing.
You really got me curious, faggot. I hope for your own sake that your claim holds true.
>>
>>62676983
Happens to us all. The Friday the 13th movies were scary as fuck when I was a kid. If you haven't seen it, the original Candyman still holds up well. Exorcist III is also underrated.
>>
>>62676989
>Possession isn't going for suspense
Yes it is but it completely fails because the performances are laughably terrible and the story thinks it's a lot more important than it actually is.
>>
>>62677060
I'm not sure why he included The Thing. It has nothing in common with Possession.
>>
>>62677101
DUDE IT'S GOT GROSS BODY HORROR AND STUFF LMAO
>>
>>62676799
>Yes.
Well, that would be wrong.
>Because Possession is a legitimately awful movie
You're clearly in the minority holding this opinion. Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe, maybe, it simply isn't your kind of thing?
>nebulous and often childish reasons
By what measure? Yours?
>It's not inherently a negative thing, but in Possession it definitely is. There's no buildup to the lack of subtlety; it completely falls apart in the first ten minutes
I sort of agree to an extent in regards to his films in general, though I think it's a positive thing. It's part of why I love Zulawski's films. They're completely mad. The atmosphere he creates is one where everything seems slightly off. From the performances to the use of sound and music, the frenetic camerawork, the lighting--take his use of colored lights during the mid 80's as an example. I'd argue that there's definitely build-up here, though. The thing is he starts at barking mad and goes straight up from there. I appreciate that, you might not. Why do you feel the need to be "right"?
>>
>>62677076
The performances are par for the course for Zulwalski. Personally, I don't see the problem, but gorehounds who are used to stuff like Bava probably aren't going to be interested in this sort of thing. Possession is more of an art film than horror.

I say all of this as someone who is not a big fan of Possession. Your underhanded comments on the film just seem to lack any insight on what it's attempting to do.

>story thinks it's a lot more important than it actually is
Hey, here's a vague comment which I'm sure will go unsubstantiated.
>>
>>62677076
>Yes it is
It really isn't. You clearly aren't familiar with Zulawski if that's what you think.
>>
Possession is great because it takes horrific yet common event of being human (falling out of love, cheating) and turns it into a unique horror movie. The characters are great, flawed but you care for them when shit hits the fan.

I don't get why the one faggot in this thread thinks anything by Bava is superior to this movie but he can stick the business end of a shovel up his pretentious ass
>>
>>62677194
>Well, that would be wrong.
Prove it.
>You're clearly in the minority holding this opinion. Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe, maybe, it simply isn't your kind of thing?
No, I have seen people with actual taste shit on Possession too, because they see past the critic/film student circlejerk and know that it's a legitimately awful film with some terrible acting and a poorly thought out ending at best. I like body horror and think Possession is an abortion.
>By what measure? Yours?
By the measure of "it's on the Criterion collection so it must be good" which is what most of the fans of this movie fall back on without fail.
>It's part of why I love Zulawski's films. They're completely mad.
If you're entertained by people behaving like melodramatic, histrionic retards, why don't you go spend your days in a psych ward? You can probably do that for one afternoon and get the effect of 90% of Zulaski's films.
>The atmosphere he creates is one where everything seems slightly off.
That would be Polanski. Zulaski's "atmosphere" consists of EVERYTHING IS SCREWED UP LOOK HOW SCREWED UP THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOOK HOW THEY FLAIL ON THE CAMERA THEY'RE GOING THROUGH SOME REAL SHIT WHY DID MY WIFE LEAVE ME :(
>Why do you feel the need to be "right"?
Why can't you reconcile your shit taste?
>>
Because, you idiots, Bava is great, whereas Zulawski licks up drool.
>>
This film would've been great without the screaming shitfest, jesus christ, shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>62677375
I'm sorry, are you under the impression that you're making arguments right now?
>>
>>62677375
polanski is a sort of weird director to defend from this sophisticated guy perspective isn't he
>>
>>62677270
>The performances are par for the course for Zulwalski.
And Zulawski is a shit director.
>Possession is more of an art film than horror.
Possession is as much of an art film as Antichrist. At least Antichrist had the decency to build up to its madness.
>Hey, here's a vague comment which I'm sure will go unsubstantiated.
Those constant shots and references to the Berlin Wall were trite, pretentious, and unnecessary. The last fifteen minutes were so fucking awful I thought I was dreaming.
>>
>>62677465
Polanski is a master of his craft. Zulaski is a fetishistic idiot.
>>
>>62677375
This post basically demonstrates you don't apprehend the work. And Polanski? Jesus kid, you've wandered into the wrong ballpark.
>>
I will defend Pre absconding Polanski to death
>>
>>62677515
No I do "apprehend the work" (lol): A metaphor for the director's shitty divorce with some of the worst acting of all time. Amazing concept! Best horror film of all time! The lack of tension was the point! The terrible ending went over your head!
>>
>>62676145
I agree that all of these are great, but its kind of weird, I don't find any of these to be scary.
Weird looking blue colored japanesewomen making throat noices though, THATS scary.
>>
File: reallyamy.jpg (32 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
reallyamy.jpg
32 KB, 256x256
>>62676799
>>62677375
>this fucking guy

seriously what are you doing? I don't even like possession but shit you got nothing
>>
>>62677302
>The characters are great, flawed but you care for them when shit hits the fan.
I've read some ridiculous shit about Possession but this cloying appeal to the most paper-thin characters in a horror movie (that's saying something) is up there.
>>
>>62677469
>>62677499
Again, not a fan of Zulawski or Possession, but that you hold Polanski in such high regard, and think that Antichrist is more worthwhile than Posession says a lot - mainly that you aren't worth listening to. You've said nothing of substance btw. You're just throwing your weight around as an "anti-faux cineaste" snob. Nobody's buying it.
>>
>>62677629
And you got Amy Poehler reaction images. Possession is garbage and your useless interjection will not change this.
>>
>>62677656
>but that you hold Polanski in such high regard, and think that Antichrist is more worthwhile than Posession says a lot
I think it says that Zulaski and specifically Possession are legitimately terrible.
>>
>>62677674
just kill yourself
>>
>>62677674
Fucking hell, give it up. If you can't make an actual point noone's going to care.
>>
>>62677724
Aw no reddit-tastic SNL cast member reaction image? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>62677674
Let's say Possession is as bad as you say. You still think Polanski is a master of the craft and that Mario Bava is somehow not mundane shit. Your taste is garbage.
>>
>>62677772
Now you're just stooping to his level, though.
>>
>>62677732
It's a bad soap opera with some spooky shots of a creature now and then and one of the stupidest endings of a horror movie. The fact that arthouse snobs actually give it the time of day is laughable. You're laughable for defending it so vehemently, and if you're the guy who "doesn't even lie Possession", then holy shit dude get a life.
>>
>>62676830
Here's your reply
>>
>>62677810
Well, that was the joke. People like him don't understand any other kind of discourse anyway. It's always a pissing contest of who truly appreciates film.
>>
>>62677772
>Let's say Possession is as bad as you say.
It's worse than I say.
>You still think Polanski is a master of the craft and that Mario Bava is somehow not mundane shit.
Holy special snowflake! Seriously, grow the fuck up and get out of your "Zulaski phase". His contribution to the cinematic canon is a drop in the bucket compared to Bava and Polanski- anyone worth a shit in the film world would laugh at the notion that Possession holds a candle to Rosemary's Baby.
>>
>>62677875
>It's always a pissing contest of who truly appreciates film.
It's definitely not the person who thinks ICKY MUCUS AND PAINED EXPRESSIONS AND FLAILING AROUND LIKE A RETARD is worth anything more than cheap laugh.
>>
>>62677766
Not even that guy but you lost the argument when your last resort is calling him Reddit
>>
>>62677656
i think possession is pretty epic (i like when the guy on the bus eats the banana and the shooting at the end) but antichrist is way better
>>
>>62677837
And again, your posts remain absent of any legitimate criticism. You don't like the film and you think those who do are intellectual frauds or something. We get it. Thanks. You can go now.>>62677871
>>
Possession is by far my favourite movie.

I love everything about it, from the over the fucking top over-acting to the slimy rubber prosthetic squid paramour.

I know some parts are insufferably bad but so what, I don't give a shit. What other film can have some gorgeous Algerian gamine chimp the fuck out in a deserted subway, with myriad viscous fluids gushing out all her holes or have a thinly veiled jailbait BDSM scene in the guise of ballet or have an Algerian waif cheat on her corporate estranged drone husband and utterly obnoxiously pretentious German lover with a fucking mind-controlling tentacled slime monster? There is no other.

Possession is, in my obviously biased opinion, the greatest film ever made and I've given you just a few reasons why...but those...those are just details....
>>
Possession's not a horror film.

Did you even watch it? Just because there was a creature during a few seconds doesn't mean it was a horror film.
>>
>>62677920
>You lost the argument when you used a word I didn't like
What's it like being a complete pussy? It'd be one thing if you just ignored the comment and moved on, but you actually were compelled to go out of your way and TELL ME I lost the argument. Do you have a single ounce of testosterone in your body?
>>
>>62677936
>And again, your posts remain absent of any legitimate criticism.
I'm assuming it's not legitimate criticism unless I start sucking Zulaski's shriveled up dick.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (38 KB, 610x390) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
38 KB, 610x390
>>62670263
So deep, such powerful acting, look at her contort in such a natural way, she's totally giving it her all, you can tell by how she looks. It looks so real.
>>
>>62677886
I don't care for Zulawski and have stated so many times in the thread. I just think you don't understand his work and that you don't offer any worthwhile criticism.

Rosemary's Baby is dull as dishwater imo. New Hollywood is vastly overrated, much more than Possession could ever be.

Bava has only contributed ideas to better filmmakers. His own work is pedestrian.
>>62677930
Way better? Antichrist is lousy filmmaking which, like most of von Trier's work, relies too heavily on schematics.
>>
>>62678113
There exist more styles than realism and naturalism. Again, you offer nothing but non-criticisms.
>>
>>62678115
>Rosemary's Baby is dull as dishwater imo
No, it just has a little thing called "subtlety" a concept which was totally lost on Zulaski.
>>
>>62670183

>putting rosemary's baby among that shit

top 3

rosemary's baby
sleepaway camp
carrie
>>
>>62678194
>There exist more styles than realism and naturalism.
yes and Possession is a master at none of those other styles.
>>
>>62678115
surprised to say this here but, actually a good point.

i wouldn't go as far as lousy because i like that type of direction and i like lars
>>
>>62678223

How is Possession in any way realistic?
>>
>>62678259
Master at none of those OTHER styles. OTHER. OTHER! Dipshit.
>>
>>62678197
Rosemary's Baby has subtlety? Hahahaha. How's that? The whole movie is painfully obvious from the get go and its subtext is run of the mill. Its own commentary is just a product of its time.

And again, Posession doesn't aim for subtlety. And for that matter, neither does Rosemary's Baby.
>>
>>62678295
>Rosemary's Baby has subtlety? Hahahaha. How's that?
Subtle characters, subtle performances, subtle terror: The perfect suspense. Rosemary's Baby absolutely goes for subtlety and realism.
>>
>>62670183
No it doesn't. It's a good film but not that good.
>>
>>62678223
It's not a master of a style it's not attempting? Well gee. Are you fucking retarded or a troll? To save face, I would go with the latter.
>>
>>62678372
lol
>>
>>62678342
>subtle performances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good performance. Subtle, though... No.
>>
>>62678342
You're begging the question. And going for realism is an inherrent quality. The more you try to substantiate your views, the more idiotic you sound. So keep going.
>>
>>62678372
Can you read beyond a 5th grade level?
>>
>>62678424
Isn't*
>>
File: picture-12.png (712 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
picture-12.png
712 KB, 1440x900
I was more scared by the Szern than any scene in Possession
>>
>>62678421
What is dramatic climax for 500, Alex? What a shock that at the end of a tragedy the tension boils over. Did you start watching movies last week?
>>
>>62678424
>going for realism is an inherent quality

Elaborate, please.
>>
>>62678484
It's just an example. It was the first scene that came up.
>>
>>62672652
>>62673219
>>62674524
>>62674670

I suggest you guys don't google "Isabelle Adjani 2015."

She was gorgeous, though.
>>
>>62678536
But she looks good for a 60 year old woman who's admitted to having work done on her face.
>>
>>62678521
Sure.
>>
>>62678536
I don't see what's wrong with this.
>>
>>62677886
>It's worse than I say.
You're a comedy act.
>>
>>62678621
That's what I would call Possession!
>>
Ha I'm glad I ruined your thread, faggots. Maybe think twice before blindly praising a shitty body horror movie just because it was a Criterion release?
>>
>>62679055
>autism: the post

>>62678578
>>62678569

Plastic surgery makes you gross by default. It's not natural beauty.
>>
>>62676781
Session 9 is the film you are looking for. believe me, it's the first horror movie that scared me in 10 years
>>
>>62679055
Good job on doing something so productive.
>>
>>62679354
I have two job interviews for two multinational media conglomerates next week. I can shitpost all I want with impunity and you can't stop me.
>>
>>62679382

I'm a billionaire and I'm labeling you as a faggot.
>>
>>62679382
This guy's legit, my dad who owns Nintendo interviewed him.
>>
>>62679055
It has never been released by Criterion, though.
>>
>>62679416
>>62679439
If it makes you feel better, sure. But I know the truth ;^) Enjoy your 10 dollars an hour.
>>
>>62679478
>But I know the truth ;^)
So do I :^)
>>
>>62679478
>>62679497

same ;^)
>>
>>62679175
>>62678578
what the fuck happened? holy shit. is it really plastic surgery?
>>
File: possession:.jpg (124 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
possession:.jpg
124 KB, 1280x768
>there are here people that think Possession is genuinely a bad movie
>fuck you guys
>>
>>62679951

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8578187/Isabelle-Adjani-the-constant-plastic-surgery-claims.html

disgusting tbqh famalam
>>
>>62676193
LOL
O
L

Not even defending this film but Rosemary's baby is so terrible. Exorcist and Omen are both better.
>>
File: 443246357.jpg (18 KB, 233x362) Image search: [Google]
443246357.jpg
18 KB, 233x362
>>62679985
>it's a /tv/ latches onto a shitty movie that has entry level obscurity in order to seem as contrarianly intelligent as possible thread
>>
>>62680657

I hate hipsters
>>
>>62680657
This, basically
>>
>>62680657
Faux-intelligence is ultimately helpful for the board. Look at /mu/. We need more of it to damage the capeshit plight.
>>
File: Postavantjazzcoreisbett.jpg (45 KB, 658x652) Image search: [Google]
Postavantjazzcoreisbett.jpg
45 KB, 658x652
>>62680790
>Look at /mu/.
I'd rather this board was 90% GoT and capeshit shitposting than even 10% of what /mu/ posts about.
>>
File: possession1.jpg (107 KB, 543x333) Image search: [Google]
possession1.jpg
107 KB, 543x333
Jesus Christ, I was hoping for a good thread about Possession and I ended up reading this complete shitshow.

Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily call it a horror film. It's a relationship melodrama with horror elements. I watched it for the first time last month and it mesmerised me.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.