[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Colbert turn into such a pathetic white knight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: stephen-colbert.jpg (95 KB, 653x1000) Image search: [Google]
stephen-colbert.jpg
95 KB, 653x1000
I remember way back when he used to actually be funny and cool and wasn't apologizing for being white and having a penis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TiV6dHtYHM
>>
>>62666071
I apologize for my white penis.
>>
>>62666118
Louis go pls
>>
What does he say
>>
>>62666071
It must be so hard out there for white men.
>>
>>62666071

Life is like a nigger
Here in old nigs
I hate fucking niggers
Niggers suck dick
They're all poor like Obama
Fuck Michelle Obama

[Hook]
NIGGERS! I hate them
They are stupid, and they can't do taxes
NIGGERS! Niggers are so dumb and they are also poor
NIGGERS!

[Bridge]
Look at niggers they are trying to raise money
But they can't cause they spend all their money
They're niggers and they're so fucking

[Hook 2]
Niggers, I hate them
Nigger nig niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken Niggers like watermelon and chicken. NIGGERS
Niggers are so stupid and their niggers

[Outro]
Woah woah, niggers
>>
>>62666912
you need to go back desu
>>
>>62666071

>McCaskill

She's a straight up Hillary shill. Fuck her.
>>
>>62666071
>Literal censorship is now funny so long as it's women doing it!
I can at least see the logic behind that whole 'my body, my rules' movement, but the rest were either inane, bizzar or downright gender baiting.

>Only women have a right to talk about marijuana legalization
What?

>Only women should have a voice when it comes to ethics in games journalism
So she's perfectly willing to commit to being openly exclusionary because Quinn and her ilk decided to build a business on the back of their 'victimization'. She's either very stupid or an opportunist. Either way - not a great advertisement for women in politics.

>It's just a joke.
Nah, it was a political message dressed up as a form of shit humor. There wasn't even a punchline. It was just her smiling, oblivious and smug, at the camera whilst spouting a load of demands. How is that comedy?
>>
>>62666071
maybe you haven't realized this but colbert is satire. Also santa isn't real if you didn't know that either
>>
>>62667230
this. censorship is now being promoted as a way to protect women. feminists are seriously cancer.
>>
>>62667230
No, it was simply a joke.

Sorry it #triggered you, /r/MensRights subscriber, but you're doing the same thing SJW do when it comes to jokes.

You're taking them way too seriously.
>>
>>62667328
Humor isn't really humor if it's just a hastily cobbled together list of political messages and demands - being smarmy and making funny gestures doesn't detract from the fact that the comedy itself is shit because it's now all about supporting left wing politics and ideologies.
>>
>>62666953
>▶
Beautiful composition
>>
>>62667369
>Nah, it was a political message dressed up as a form of shit humor. There wasn't even a punchline. It was just her smiling, oblivious and smug, at the camera whilst spouting a load of demands. How is that comedy?
Answer this.
>>
>>62667385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlszO7rxg
>>
>>62667405
This. "Ha ha it was just a joke!" is a stupid charade because they're actually serious about what they say, they just hide behind humor so they don't actually have to defend their opinion.
>>
>>62667369
lol it was pure vitriol and unbacked propaganda that for some reason media always gives time to. throwing 'its a joke' after the fact doesn't change anything
>>
>>62667407
I was being sarcasmic

Get out nerd
>>
File: 1446364226912.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1446364226912.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>62667369
>>
>>62666071
as artie lange once said, it's called being phony, he made an asian joke on twitter that nearly cost him his gig
>>
>>62667756
This sentiment is very interesting to me, maybe I could ask you a few questions? By the way I'm not the same anon you replied to.

Do you honestly believe that anyone who is tired of mensrights and redpill posters is actually in fact a social justice warrior kekold? As a moderately reasonable and mature person, I really get annoyed with PC culture, special interests groups demanding apologies, and direct censorship through media under the guise of creating "safe spaces".

But, I am equally as annoyed with MRAs, redpillers, and /v/ and reddit tier neckbeards who just have to drag their "anti-feminist" ideologies into any and every social issue these days, especially in regards to gender relations.

So what you're saying is that it's impossible for me to be as frustrated with someone you might call a "SJW" as I am with someone you might call an "anti-SJW"? Because I can tell you right now that it is very possible. You're two groups of faggots on different sides of the same coin. I hate tumblrite snowflake faggots just as much as I hate redpilled meninist faggots. Both groups are equally reprehensible to most normal, sane people.

Do you not believe that people like me truly exist? Or, wait let me guess, I'm actually just a libtard kek?
>>
>>62666071
kekbert
>>
>>62667756
How do yall niggas come up with these drawings so effin fast

also this guy could be one of colonel sanders' bastard children
>>
Has there ever been a more privileged group of people than western white women?
>>
>>62666071
I don't understand this video. Is it a joke? This is the same woman that boycotted Game of Thrones because of a rape scene so I guess she means what she says in the video. Why is this on a comedy show?
>>
File: kaboom.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
kaboom.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>62666071

Who is this meme queen?
Please tell me the Senator part at the beginning was a joke. Do you ameriburgers actually have incompetent, self-important, under-informed cretins such as this running your country?
>>
>>62666071
I'm so glad I don't watch TV anymore.

White people are fucking crazy. I bet every white kuck in her constituency is going to vote for her because she's really sticking it to men. And Reddit is probably ablaze with how funny and though provoking Cobert is.
>>
>>62666071
https://twitter.com/clairecmc/status/664124609663496193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
File: hillary.png (715 KB, 1429x881) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
715 KB, 1429x881
from a source at /pol/
>stephen was originally scheduled to conduct the first ever interview with the author of pic related and how the clinton campaign is harassing him/ trying to get him fired from the university where he works
>steph looked at the prep materials and said "fuck that guy. he's an asshole" and cancelled the entire thing
>>
>>62668467
western white men
>>
>>62669239

>men
>more privileged than women
>in 2 0 1 5 no less
>>
>>62666071
>ethics in gaming journalism
Holy shit, that's still relevant? Goddamn. I guess Anita really did have an effect on Colbert. I thought he just put her on to "gotcha" her.
>>
>>62669608
It's a joke.
>>
>>62669228
He was going to interview SmegmaKing? top kek
>>
File: phil_steve.jpg (24 KB, 600x266) Image search: [Google]
phil_steve.jpg
24 KB, 600x266
>>62669228
THAT SHIT IS FUNNIER THAN ANYTHING COLBERT HAS DONE ON CBS

COLBERT GOT BIG ON COMEDY CENTRAL BY BASICALLY BEING PHIL KEN SEBBEN IN REAL LIFE, A COMPLETE POMPOUS ASSHOLE, EVEN TO HIS GUESTS

NOW HE'S BECOME A GIANT SOFT PUSSY AFRAID TO OFFEND ANY OF THE HUNDRED VARIANTS OF INSANE PC SJWS
>>
>>62666071
>those likes/dislikes

People are getting tired of this shit.
>>
>>62668423
gamergate fags have been throwing that image around for ages because if you say off-white and someone else says beige then that means you're D&C SHILL OMG SHILL GB2 SRS SJW SHILL FUCK 10BUX SHILL
>>
>>62668256
Get out of here kike shill, you won't control MY mind!!
>>
>>62666071
>kiddies not realising he was acting out a character in the Report

I always knew this board was <18.
>>
>>62666071
IN 2015 UNNGH
>>
>>62666071
Lmao cunt
>>
>>62668256
>Or, wait let me guess, I'm actually just a libtard kek?

Got it in one, well done kekold
>>
>>62672487
>this is the intellectual level of the average /tv/ poster
>>
File: feminist ptsd.jpg (146 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
feminist ptsd.jpg
146 KB, 960x720
>>62666071
Holy shit she looks like an old version of that PTSD feminist

>these people are allowed to hold public office nd makes laws for us
>>
>>62669228
Link?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.