[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this pretentious shit. >muh power corruption >Give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SPE-poster-mod.jpg (80 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
SPE-poster-mod.jpg
80 KB, 500x474
Fuck this pretentious shit.
>muh power corruption
>Give chads a free pass to be assholes
>Surprised when they do it
>>
>>62664654

The reason the results were considered strange is that those chosen to be guards didn't display an above average amount of traits that would have been associated with potential for abusive behavior (e.g. lack of empathy, authoritarianism).

For instance if you'd taken the personality inventory you would have scored high on autism and shitposted the whole time you were there instead of being a guard.

Don't know whether this movie is shit or not though.
>>
>>62664732
They were frat boys put in charge of prison management.

The movie was basically every hazing in the history of college.
>>
>>62664654
>Give anyone a free pass to be assholes
>Surprised when they do it

Just like on my chinese painting imageboards.
>>
File: lepcat.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
lepcat.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
The Experiment was the better movie about the same subject
>>
>>62664820
No one is surprised about that though

People acted like the SPE was some groundbreaking discovery in the field of psychology when it was really just some cunts being assholes and getting paid to do it.
>>
>>62664654
the new versioni came out already? how is it?

the original german version was really good
>>
>>62664843
Which one? The american one with Adrian Brody, or the german one with the Run Lola Run dude?
>>
>>62664911
Good film overall but retarded concept
>>
>>62664654
>>62664732
Except they've tried numerous times to repeat this experiment and failed
>>
>>62664976
>reality is a retarded concept
The only instructions were guard the prisoners.
>>
>>62665192
They weren't going to tell them to beat the shit out of them obviously
>>
>>62665192
lel

anyone can just wiki it and see your bullshit
>>
>>62664654
top right corner of that pic looks like Elvis is about to fuck pewdie pie
>>
>>62664843
Watch the german movie The Wave.It's similar to The Stanford Prison Experiment and was also based on a true story.
>>
>>62666012
>If you're not degenerate scum, and don't hate social cohesion, you're evil: the movie

shit was propaganda in itself
>>
>>62666165
yeah, considering Germans are a bunch of self-loathing keks, I'm not even going to take the chance to be audiovisually keked myself more than I have to
>>
>>62666165
>>62666192
There is an american TV movie from the 80's too.
>>
jesus

how many times are they gonna make this stupid movie

the 3rd incarnation and it gets worse every time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.