[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s consensus on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: The_Butterfly_Effect (2004).jpg (35 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Butterfly_Effect (2004).jpg
35 KB, 338x500
What's /tv/'s consensus on this?
>>
it's one of the 10 best films ever made
>>
>>62662869
bretty good
>>
>>62662869
It had prison rape, so /tv/ loves it.

Bunch of fags.
>>
File: 1413527219281.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1413527219281.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>>62662950
>bout to watch ashton kutcher suck some dick
>cops out and stabs them
>>
>>62662992
>cops out and stabs them
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
Little too cheesy and unbelievable at points.

>7 year old kid talks pedophile out of filming CP

If only that really worked...
>>
Ashton Kutcher sux.
>>
>>62662869
I burst out laughing when he comes out of his episode as a quadriplegic

shit was too much, I did rather enjoy the movie though
>>
>>62662869
an undeniably challenging film
>>
My favourite film growing up
>>
Him going back in time before he was born to strangle himself with his umbilical cord is one of the best-worst endings ever.
>>
>>62663019
>it aint me starts playing
Can I get some context on this meme? I must've been on Reddit that day.
>>
The main character had the oppurtunity to make big money (with his knowledge of the future) every time he went to the past, but wastes it on chasing pussy and being friendzoned by some blonde girl. He was also terrified of the blonde girl's manlet brother

4/10
>>
Essential Kutcher core
>>
>>62664117

Yeah that was funny, especial his face like "what the fuck?"
>>
Best Kutcher movie.
Still very bad tho.
>>
>>62662869

Great comedy.
>>
I fucking love it and also the sequels. Great premise.
>>
The very definition of a flick.
It's entertaining even if some parts are stupid.
>>
>>62662869
Cool concept, shitty implementation.

Protip #1: There are like five endings that were all theatrically released, depending on where in the world you saw it in theatres.

Protip #2: The directors of this movie literally never did anything else.

Protip #3: The 2013 movie "About Time" is literally this movie, but British, and a comedy. It's also better.
>>
>>62664682
>Can I get some context on this meme? I must've been on Reddit that day.
Some would call you fortunate, son.

desu senpai kek
>>
>>62662869
10/10, hilarious.
>>
>>62662869
I loved this movie. Great plot, great job acting by Kutcher. I remember not too long after the movie had come out I was trying to figure out why it wasn't rated very well and the majority of reviews I read basically boiled down to Kelso shouldn't have serious roles. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. He did a great job in this film but because he had been typecast as a dumb funny guy all these well - paid critics could only see that for some reason.
>>
File: 1447218483373.jpg (58 KB, 365x295) Image search: [Google]
1447218483373.jpg
58 KB, 365x295
>>62662869
>/tv/
> concensus
>>
>>62662869
good acting by Kutcher, fun movie but it's somewhat hard to ignore all the inconsistencies (e.g. how the prison guy saw stigmata appear on Kutcher's hands, when it should have been there all along from his POV)
>>
>>62662869
I don't know why /tv/ feels the need to shit on it, the story is quite interesting and the movie has a lot of well made intense moments like when they used that bomb or the dog killing scene.

In retrospect a 12 years old child beating three adults or something sounds quite dumb, but the movie is pretty great imo.
>>
>>62667395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjr4So1ehQo

this scene gives me chills for some reason
>>
>>62662869
Most people I know love it. It's probably the definitive Ashton Kutcher movie
>>
>>62662869
I think it's pretty great honestly.

It's certainly the only good dramatic role that Ashton Kutcher has ever done that's for sure.
>>
>>62667454
Ive actually never seen this ending, thanks. It's somewhat less depressing than the director's cut but it still works
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.