[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the fuck was going on this whole episode? This really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 1906-Premiere_Pic.jpg (84 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1906-Premiere_Pic.jpg
84 KB, 960x540
So what the fuck was going on this whole episode? This really feels like something they wrote the night before and just put it on the air
>>
>>62661655

That wanted to show the inherent degeneracy of Asian cultures.
>>
>This really feels like something they wrote the night before and just put it on the air

Like every episode, then.
>>
>>62661655
TREYS BEEN ON A 4CHAN BINGE
>>
File: trey-parker.jpg (78 KB, 420x612) Image search: [Google]
trey-parker.jpg
78 KB, 420x612
>>62661763
>trey browsing /tv/
Doesn't surprise me tbqh
>>
>>62661655
you do realize they write these episodes in a couple days before airing?
>>
>>62661829
whattakek
>>
Stop being a baka, senpai.
This is sugoi, desu.
>>
>its a yaoi episode.

They finally jumped the shark
>>
>>62661829

>Parker has been dating Boogie Tillmon for the past few years, while sharing a home with her 11-year-old son from a previous relationship.

sm͏h fa͏m
>>
>>62661829
What the kek?
>>
>>62661977
south park consists of nothing but jumping the shark
>>
It shows that it doesnt matter if youre gay or not. If people perceive you as such they will assume that you are. The current season has been pretty good, and thats coming from someone who has watched South Park since like season 2.
>>
That sometimes, if a culture wants something, it's best to just put up with it/go with it. Yeah, they're selfish, but sometimes you need to take one.

Craig and Tweek saw how South Park needed them to be what they wanted.
>>
>>62662815
This.
South park will jump the shark when it doesn't jump the shark.
>>
Trey posts on /pol/ and /tv/.
>>
>>62661655
Why do you children always expect everything to have a point or an assertion in the end?
>>
>>62663598
because forming your own ideas is hard, it's easier to just have TV tell you how to think about things
>>
This whole season has definitely been well thought out to cover all the bullshit of today. It's done a pretty good job so far of bringing to light what we haven't even seen as trivial problems.

My favorite joke in the season is when South Park finally gets a Whole Foods, only on the basis that it deserves a Whole Foods because of how desperate the town is to be socially aware.

The dollar donation joke hit too close to home
>>
>>62662882

Honestly one of the most retarded things I've ever read here.

>have millions of dollars
>work 100 hour weeks, while doing broadway side projects
>i'll go hang out on shitposting boards in my "free time"
>>
>>62661829
JUST
>>
I was thinking of shit binging this whole series.
Good or bad idea?

- shit binging as in watching all eps from s1 to sX but only in between my better shows when they're not live (i.e. Fargo)
>>
>2015
>still watching south park
haha oh wow
>>
>>62664687
If you don't think posting on 4chan is fun, please leave at any time friend :^)
>>
>>62665176

I probably spend close to 18 hours a day on 4chan, and only occasionally find decent threads these days.

If I was making SP money and spending all that time fucking around with the writers for the show I honestly wouldn't see myself coming home and checking out the latest shitposting on /tv/.
>>
>>62664687
>100 hour weeks.

Dont tell me you belive that.
>>
>>62661655
>This really feels like something they wrote the night before and just put it on the air

Welcome to at least the last 5 years of South Park.
>>
>>62662882
No I don't.
>>
Should have been about shota, and had Mr.Garrison as the MC.
>>
>>62664687
you seriously give them way too much credit. they don't work that hard.
>>
>>62664687
his seasons are 12 episodes, which ammounts to 3 working months per year
he doesn't have deadlines for anything else, he just fucks around with his side projects in a 'it's done when it's done' manner
>>
>>62661655
Felt the exact same way. This whole season was one of the best Southpark has seen so far, and then they end the perfect run by releasing this stinker. The episode wasn't funny in the slightest.
>>
File: creek.jpg (201 KB, 635x465) Image search: [Google]
creek.jpg
201 KB, 635x465
>>62661655
They wanted to show the pure love between Tweek and Craig
>>
>>62666509
They actually work harder than most if that documentary "6 days to Air" is anything to go by. If you haven't yet seen I highly recommend that you do.

Wouldn't be surprised if they visit /tv/ on their down time though.
>>
It wasn't the best of the season but it was far from worse.
>>
>>62662876
South Park should be called Jump Shark
>>
File: leslie.jpg (98 KB, 1701x1015) Image search: [Google]
leslie.jpg
98 KB, 1701x1015
So... thoughts, theories?
>>
>>62661829

Is singlehood really so dreadful that some men choose this as an alternative? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>62667098
>They wanted to show the pure love between Tweek and Craig

This. Creek is love, Creek is life.
>>
>>62667456
pedo relationship between the two.

love knows no age, breh
>>
>>62661655
>>62661699
This is probably one of the few episodes they actually had to plan in advance. Those are some nice drawings, they probably had to put in extra time for those compared to most episodes.
>>
>>62667780
no.

just before the episode aired they asked a bunch of weebs to submit their gay anime drawings. if you had known about it i'm sure they would taken your craig x tweek fanart!
>>
>>62661829
>dating a white slut with a nigger kid
He left his Asian wife for that?
>>
>>62661829
She looks pregnant. What are the odds that baby comes out black too?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.