[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jedis shouldn't get angry >mace windu's face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: uh.png (125 KB, 426x425) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
125 KB, 426x425
>jedis shouldn't get angry

>mace windu's face clearly shows he's angry as fuck

What gives?
>>
>>62658149
>>
>>62658149
He's looks disgusted to me.
>>
>>62658149

Smh, Windu was a grey Jedi desu senpai. He toed the line between the dark and light and could call on the dark side to win his fights.
>>
>>62658149
He was committing treason
>>
>>62658890
That's some beautiful not canon, anon.
>>
>>62658149
Space Dindu
>>
>>62658149
he's black so he deserves to be angry
>>
He windu nuffin
>>
>>62658905
Is that EU? I always thought it was canon
>>
>>62658905
nah, they talk about it in the official Episode III novel, it canon nigga
>>
>>62658972
Nah, they nuked anything that had to do with Jedi drawing on the dark side. Basically it's you're either good or bad. There is no middle ground anymore. JJ would be smart to show some grey force users but it won't happen.
>>
>>62659003
What's the book called?
>>
>>62659003
The novelizations aren't canon. I think they are some of the few that should have been canon though.
>>
>>62658149

His Jedi Style was called Vaapad, It allows its user to channel the dark side of the force into they're combat. Known users include Mace Windu, Depi Billapa and Harry Vaajlips
>>
File: 1308388267048.jpg (21 KB, 273x236) Image search: [Google]
1308388267048.jpg
21 KB, 273x236
>>62659116
>Harry Vaajlips
>>
>>62658149
also:

> Obi Wan visibly showed fear when Anakin drove quickly ("you know I don't like it when you do that.")
> Obi Wan showed anger shouting when Anakin wanted to go back for Padme ("YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE JEDI ORDER")
> Anakin showed weird emotions every five minutes

are you saying these movies aren't well written?
>
>>
>>62659275
The whole "jedis cant show emotion" shit was always contrived non sense.
>>
>>62659305
Y'know, I always thought this, but recently I've been taking an asian philosophies class and I gotta say it's interesting to see how many autistic prequel jedi concepts are exactly contained in say Laotzu or the Baghavad Gita
>>
>>62659061
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
>>
>>62659116
>Harry Vaajlips
I see what you did there.
>>
>>62659435
>autistic prequel jedi concepts are exactly contained in say Laotzu or the Baghavad Gita

Sure, and those are interesting concepts.

The problem is making the ultimate good guys of your simplistic good vs evil space opera action shit adepts of those philophies. That is retarded, to put it mildly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.