[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was George able to get away with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: watto.jpg (80 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
watto.jpg
80 KB, 320x262
How was George able to get away with this?
>>
It was his boldest move imotbhfam
>>
>>62657330
Get away with what?
>>
He may have gone too far in a few places
>>
LMAO i always forget about this
>>
*rubs hands together*
>>
>>62657383
Hook nosed, raspy voiced merchant who loves money
>>
Because he's Jewish
>>
>>62657330

Because it was his own self insert.
>>
>most likable character in episode 1
>loses everything to lying, cheating jedi scum
>>
>>62657418
No he isn't
>>
>>62657441

Didn't he own slaves?
>>
$$$$$
>>
File: Calvin_Candie.png (204 KB, 638x266) Image search: [Google]
Calvin_Candie.png
204 KB, 638x266
>>62657472
Yeah, so?
>>
>>62657441

my nigga.

Watto was based tbqh, family. Felt bad for him in episode 2.
>>
File: 1447297051933.gif (168 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1447297051933.gif
168 KB, 267x200
>>62657330
>>
REPUBLIC CREDITS? REPUBLIC CREDITS NO GOOD HERE, ONLY MONHEY
>>
>>62657441
>loses everything
Wait, what did he lose?

Didn't Qui Gon said he'd give him the prize money Anakin won? He just had to give up the hyperdrive and Anakin. Hell he presumably kept Anakin's super pod racer since Anakin sure didn't take it with him.

He was also pretty lucky that Anakin didn't just murder him when they met up again 10 years later.
>>
>>62657330
It pisses me off that it looks like his vest and Jar Jar Bink's vest are made by the same company.
>>
File: watto2.jpg (64 KB, 323x415) Image search: [Google]
watto2.jpg
64 KB, 323x415
>>62657330
>Hated Star Wars as a kid, after my dad would watch them endlessly. I thought they were boring as shit, and I just wanted to watch Labyrinth or The Neverending Story again..
>Dad, I'm going down cellar to play.
>Downstairs in cellar, find Vader head, open it up, filled with Star Wars figures. I know shit about who these people are, but I play with them anyways because they're toys and why not..
>Dad comes downstairs and spanks me raw for playing with his "collectible figures"
>Confused as fuck because dad, they're just toys.
>Few years later, Phantom Menace comes to theaters
>OMG LOOKS K00L AS FUQ
>Dad I need to see this TAKE ME PLEASE! *Dad is working*
>Older brother takes me
>See Watto, Love Watto, Need Watto!
>Favorite Star Wars character
>Couple days later go to Pizza Hut for birthday
>Get this snazzy cup from Pizza Hut
>Dreams do come true!

I went back to Pizza Hut a couple more times and got 2 more cups. Which was good, because I played with my first one to the point where his paint was chipping off. I still have one I use for drinking with for lols, and then another that just sits in a box in a closet, somewhere. The one that I never used I treated like a gift from the gods, because he was special to me.
>>
>>62658028
kek,
>>
>>62658028

That fucking cup top is still in my cupboard, anon.
>>
>>62657330
He bankrolled the movies so he wasn't beholden to jew hollywood
>>
>>62657330
Because he's not a Jewish stereotype

>inb4 every bad character is a Jewish sterotype

Most of you people don't leave your house or don't know minorities in real life.

He's the typical Arab sleezy car dealer/mechanic type.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.