[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finns mom, decided that Han is a bastard man and adopted him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0807.0.jpg (946 KB, 1536x1918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.0.jpg
946 KB, 1536x1918
Finns mom, decided that Han is a bastard man and adopted him out to be a storm trooper for cash.

Only black character unaccounted for that is brand new canon.
Why else would disney introduce her?
>>
>>62655332

What about Lando?
>>
you should be ashamed of yourself. Reconsider your life, sage.
>>
File: star wars nigger review.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
star wars nigger review.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
this is correct.

This is the plan Jewjew abrams had all along.

the same way luke found out about his sister. We will find out that han solo got some jiggaboo strange pussy and left the planet laughing his ass off with chewie like a fucking frat boy.

Its going to be the most progressive and anti white thing ever to happen.

Millions of young white boys will feel guilty and angry about what han did and instantly have the urge to raise lots of little finns to be strong jedi fighters but this time with a DAD WHO LOVES THEM :3

thanks disney
>>
>>62656583

No one remembers the fucking nigress Han was married to
>>
File: 1429531460392.gif (2 MB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
1429531460392.gif
2 MB, 460x300
>>62656699
i promise you she will fucking show up in the sequel and tell finn after she finds out they were hanging out with her "husband" she his mammy and they will go on a space quest together.

remember.

we are going to replace a all white male cast with one woman with an bunch of women and a shaved wookie

I cant think of anything more progressive than this.

and thats exactly why its going to happen.

Disney made that bitch canon. Finn is all but fucking confirmed the secret child of every white mans favorite star wars character.

just wait. Im right

Jew jew is going to redefine what it means to ruin a franchise with political gimmicks. I cant wait to find out chewie is gay.
>>
>>62656892

It wasnt in the MSW plot, but I still think thats misinfo
>>
>>62656962
its confirmed

jewjew abrams wants to destroy start wars. He destroyed star trek and wants to make star wars fucking kiked up trash.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.