[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to watch these? Are there extended,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Ringstrilogyposter.jpg (37 KB, 350x302) Image search: [Google]
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg
37 KB, 350x302
What's the best way to watch these? Are there extended, directors, etc cuts and editions and whatnot or should one just watch all the normal versions in a row and thats that?
>>
>>62655049
Watch the Hobbit. It's better
>>
>>62655049
watch the extended versions
>>
>>62655049

Start with the hobbit trilogy then move onto LoTR, its how Hackson intended the films to be viewed
>>
>>62655049
>What's the best way to watch these?

With your eyes. I tried watching them with my toes and it just wasn't the same.
>>
>>62655049
hmm for a first time, idk. Maybe the normal versions first then the extended versions.
>>
>>62655123
Yeah. Extended versions are loooong. They're better if you already watched the movies and want more.
>>
>>62655049
You're literally retarded if you can't figure out how to watch a series of movies.
>>
>>62655049
Download the 1080 yify rips of the extended cuts. It's how the movie was ment to be seen.
>>
>>62655049
Don't watch the Extendeds unless you absolutely want to. They're full of unnecessary and dumb shit like The Witch King breaking Gandalf's staff
>>
>>62655113
back to reddit
>>
>>62655152
if you can't intrepret the OP you're fucking hopeless, wow
>>
>>62655220

Before seeing that scene, never even noticed that it vanished in the standard release.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.