[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evidence that Snoke = Plagueis. In Episode 3, Sheev tells Ani:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Snoke-action-figure.jpg (78 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
Snoke-action-figure.jpg
78 KB, 600x603
Evidence that Snoke = Plagueis.

In Episode 3, Sheev tells Ani:

>To cheat death is a power that only one has achieved

We know that in the Episode 3 official novelization that Darth Plagueis is Sheev's master.

What if Sheev knew all along that Snoke (aka Plagueis) was possibly alive all this time?

Furthermore, in an EW interview:
>All Serkis could say in his earlier interview was that his character has witnessed and participated in some harsh things during his time in the galaxy. “He’s been through some stuff,” Serkis says.

Let's put the pieces together. He cheated death when Palpatine killed him in his sleep, and THE FORCE AWAKENS is essentially about him awakening from his sleep/faked death after the pieces have been set in motion, thanks to his apprentice who did all the work for him by creating the Empire.

Snoke had the gift of foresight. He saw what Sheev would do for the Sith in Snoke's perceived absence. Sheev was ultimately a pawn that was instrumental to Snoke’s rise in power.

Remember also that Star Wars is like poetry, it rhymes. In Episode 1, Qui-Gon says, "There's always a bigger fish." This is a theme that has not been explored yet but will be revealed in THE FORCE AWAKENS. The Force awakening essentially being Snoke who has set the piece of the Force in motion since he fell asleep and is now awake.
>>
Always a bigger fish
>>
>>62651709
Also, remember that Plagueis taught Sheev everything he learned before he was "killed". Which means Sheev could come back as the final villain.
>>
>>62651775
It's like poetry, it rhymes!
>>
>>62651709
>Qui-Gon says, "There's always a bigger fish."
>star destroyers are shaped like fish
>there's a super star destroyer too so it's like a super fish
How big will the next fish ship be?
>>
File: Snoke.jpg (55 KB, 744x393) Image search: [Google]
Snoke.jpg
55 KB, 744x393
But it's not
>>
>>62651709
literally why does this dude need a light saber
>>
>>62651709
>We know that in the Episode 3 official novelization that Darth Plagueis is Sheev's master
Not canon. Plagueis is a legendary Sith lord who lived long before the prequel trilogy
>>
what about Darth Brink aka Jar Jar Binks?
>>
>>62651980
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis/Canon

but it is canon
>>
>>62651930
>le epin early concept art is official maymay

you're a complete retard normie if you think they would actually leak the official design
>>
>>62651775

but he didn't it, and it's explicitly said that way.
>>
this Snoke figure in OP looks an awful lot like Cad Bane
>>
>>62651709
>What if Sheev knew all along that Snoke (aka Plagueis) was possibly alive all this time?

Then he would go and kill him again, as many times as it took to make it stick. Sith don't take kindly to challengers to their titles, be it in the form of past masters, miraculously surviving apprentices, or merely pretenders to the name. Just look at how Sidious dealt with the unexpected return of Maul, or the potential threat posed by Tyranus' pupil, Asajj Ventress.

Anyhow, Abrams is an OT fan, first and foremost. I doubt he'd bother digging up the obscure prequel figure of the Emperor's Master to be his Big Bad.
>>
File: Chuggo.jpg (101 KB, 436x470) Image search: [Google]
Chuggo.jpg
101 KB, 436x470
>>62651939

This.

I thought Abrams was trying to make a break from the lightsaber fetishism of the Prequels, plus Snoke's supposed to be so powerful, he looks down on Sheev as a weak little pussy, meaning he pisses lightning to spell his name in the snow.

Hope this is fan fakery bullshit.
>>
http://imgur.com/r/starwarsspeculation/7C8eWhM
>>
>>62651775

Not really. Sheev tells Anakin "the ability to cheat death is a power only one has achieved", referring to Plagueis.
>>
>>62653835
that is literally a screen cap of darth maul with a cg snake face where his head use to be
>>
>>62651980
>the novelisation of the movie which tells more detailed backstory of what happens in the movie isn't canon, so this plausible and intended backstory isn't canon and based on literally nothing it is wildly different from the original
Either way, it's obvious as fuck Sheev was talking about his own experience when explaining the 'legend' to Anakin.
>>
File: SnokePromo.png (88 KB, 245x266) Image search: [Google]
SnokePromo.png
88 KB, 245x266
My dad works at Disney and he sent me this pic.
>>
Sheev?
Snoke?

What the fuck are you people talking about?
>>
>>62654591
Why does that gimp have a lightsaber?
>>
>>62654634
Snoke is a Snake that Snuke a Sneke
>>
>>62654634
Sheev is Palpatine's first name (confirmed and canon)

Snoke is new Big Bad in Star Wars above Kylo Ren, who we have not officially seen yet.

Welcome to 4chan newfriend.
>>
>>62651775
Is it true Sheev might be coming back??
>>
>>62652321
That's because it is.

They just dressed a Cad Bane action figure up as a sith
>>
>>62654901
Sheev? Really? Sheev Palpatine sounds silly.

I've stayed away from anyway from this since it's going to be absolute shit.
>>
>>62654928
Several sources keep mentioning that Sheev's completely dead, but for all we know they could just be covering up something.

I say it's possible, only because Ian McDiarmid mentioned he'd be interested in reprising the role.
>>
>>62655024
Sheev is the most badass name in the galaxy, you dummy.
>>
>>62655037
They would not have hired Circus to do it if Ian was in the role. They would have focused on Kylo and not let anyone know there is a master.
>>
>>62655024
>Qui-Gon Jinn
>Obi-Wan Kenobi
>Count Dooku
>Boss Nass
>Nute Gunray

They're all silly you silly.

>also you dismiss a movie as absolute shit before watching it because its cool to not want to watch it and it'll help you get laid by that cute sorority girl in your macroeconomics class if you don't like popular things.
>>
>>62655116
I think its more likely someone would've seen McDermid and said "holy shit Ian McDermid is in it.
>>
>>62655116
Snoke's goal could be to revive Sheev

imagine Sheev appearing in the last 5 minutes of VIII and being the ultimate villain in IX
>>
>>62651709
>official novelization
>>
>>62655256
>implying Ian McDermid will live till IX comes out.

It was a good character. And he did a remarkable job playing him considering everything else was shit in the prequels, script included. I enjoyed his performance the most. But it's time to move on.
>>
>>62655323
he's only 70
>>
File: SNOKE=SNAKE.jpg (45 KB, 665x353) Image search: [Google]
SNOKE=SNAKE.jpg
45 KB, 665x353
>>62651930
ayyyyyy
>>
>>62655411
Looks like one of the aliens who should be in that group photo of pirates or whatever.
>>
>>62655411
>tfw Luke gets killed by a fucking fat snakeman

Lucas was right.
>>
>>62655411
How does this look like a snake? Looks more like a pissed off French Bulldog with it's skin ripped off and teeth filed to fangs.
>>
File: Hellknight_render.png (239 KB, 279x480) Image search: [Google]
Hellknight_render.png
239 KB, 279x480
>>62655411
>>
>Supreme Leader Snake
>he's a snoke

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>62655542
It's wet and smooth, like a snake.

Snoke = Snake. It's poetry.
>>
File: 1446485153753.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446485153753.gif
492 KB, 500x281
>>62655643
Ok.
>>
Are supposed to believe this guy is any sort of threat to Luke?
>>
>>62655411
source??
>>
>>62655757
Literally some loser spamming it all over /tv/.

It exists nowhere else
>>
>>62655822>>62655757

has the star wars youtube subscription thing bottom right corner but i can't find which video it would be from
>>
>>62655822
It was part of the EW release but it got taken down immediately.
>>
>Yoda = Adoy
>Adoy = Ayylmao

Fucking hack Lucas.
>>
>>62655919
Sauce
>>
File: 1437790305918.jpg (69 KB, 836x549) Image search: [Google]
1437790305918.jpg
69 KB, 836x549
>>62655980
>>
>>62656043
concentra-ATE!
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.