[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
Do you see me?
>>
well yeah you're right fucking in front of me and you just killed my associate
>>
>>62649887
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62649904
Yea real fuckin funny lelelelredditxD that's how you sound I hope you know you fucking sack of dog shit. Fucking moron.

>>62649919
Original. you should probably drown yourself sometime soon.
>>
>>62649942
Calm down there Captian Autism
>>
File: fedora bogart.jpg (329 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fedora bogart.jpg
329 KB, 1280x960
>>62649942
*unsheathes katana*
Come and try it, nuthin personnel kid.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
where does he work where does he work where does he work where does he work where does he work where does he work where does he work ¿donde trabaja? where does he work
>>
>>62649971

His post displays complex emotion. The post he responded to was a repost of a repost of a repost x1000. Guess which one of those things is an actual classic symptom of autism?

>http://autism.about.com/od/childrenandautism/f/echolalia.htm
>Why Does My Child With Autism Repeat Words and Phrases?

Friendly reminder that if you think spammed memes are ever funny you are most likely mentally disabled in some way, with the epitome of that being Bane spammers.
>>
File: chigurh.png (31 KB, 193x122) Image search: [Google]
chigurh.png
31 KB, 193x122
>>
>>62649919
I saw it as he was essentially death (or thought and acted like he was). Traditionally if you see the grim reaper, you're already dead.
>>
>>62651839

AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW AH TOLD YEW DID YEW NAHT HEAER MEH AH TOLD YEW AH CAIN'T SAY [fluuush] ......!
>>
>>62649887

Was he autistic?
>>
>>62654633
She's literally the only person in the film who has more balls than Anton.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.