[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to be an annoying flaky tryhard hipster cunt "on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is it better to be an annoying flaky tryhard hipster cunt "on screen" or to be chill and laid back ?
>>
literally who?
>>
File: you died.gif (2 MB, 263x325) Image search: [Google]
you died.gif
2 MB, 263x325
>>62648266
chill
quirky is fun for some time, but then it gets old fast. after a while you just want somebody you can have a beer and a normal conversation with
>>
>>62648266
She puts it on so much, can't stand the bitch.
>>
>>62649516
you play the role in the script and do what the director says
how she's marketed is kind of annoying but it's not a real person you're seeing on the screen it's a very processed thing
I don't know what the bitch is like in real life but I doubt it's all adventures of Jessica Day in Zooey Deschanel's real life
>>
>>62648266
take away the bangs and shes just another vapid cunt and loses lolsoquirkyxd. prove me wrong
>>
Zooey is hot af but she's a huge cunt, not some likable quirky girl.
>>
>>62651524

Give me an example of her cuntiness.
>>
>>62651548
Ben Gibbard spends two albums going after her about it and everyone she works with fucking hates her.
>>
>>62651584

Oh, well there's no saving her then.
>>
File: 1447098570241[1].jpg (496 KB, 1470x2048) Image search: [Google]
1447098570241[1].jpg
496 KB, 1470x2048
Is it better to have nice tits or nice legs and thighs?
>>
>>62651668
Legs and thighs
Because they haven't perfected a cosmetic procedure to make legs and thighs more attractive.
>>
>le quirky xD
>>
Act.
>>
>eye herpes
>>
>>62652008
Are thick thighs better than perky titties, though? .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.