[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if two troopers were to fire their blasters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: MonCal_Form_V_SWGTCG.jpg (728 KB, 1600x1184) Image search: [Google]
MonCal_Form_V_SWGTCG.jpg
728 KB, 1600x1184
What would happen if two troopers were to fire their blasters simultaneously at a jedi?

How about six troopers firing simultaneously?

Firing on order isn't really a new invention.
>>
I'm sure the jedi could just dodge them if too many bullets were coming. By dodge I mean completely jump out the way to another location.
>>
File: 1364667997977.jpg (17 KB, 207x294) Image search: [Google]
1364667997977.jpg
17 KB, 207x294
>>62648318

>Jumping is faster than a blaster shot

Thanks Lucas
>>
>>62648222
That's what Order 66 was, it killed most of the Jedi.
>>
>>62648222
This question was answered in Revenge of the Sith, the jedi would die.
>>
>>62648398
Lol yeah it's because they use the force to help propel themselves

did you ever play the games? you could use force speed to move faster than bullets
>>
File: 17ffadqjxa3szjpg.jpg (17 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17ffadqjxa3szjpg.jpg
17 KB, 636x358
>>62648222
>Firing on order isn't really a new invention.
well I mean it was a long time ago so
>>
>>62648838
Games aren't canon.

The ways it's always been described in the books, is that it only appears the Jedi are moving superhumanly fast. What's actually happening is that they are using the Force to predict where blaster bolts are coming, and then deflect them that way.
>>
>>62648931
When I say speed and mean running speed, not speed to move lightsaber to deflect bullets.

I'm pretty sure there's a scene in phantom menace where obi and qui gon use speed to escape a droid atk, unless i'm tripping out.
>>
>>62648222
>How about six troopers firing simultaneously?

this:
https://youtu.be/oMbOWoHPbvU?t=50s
>>
>>62648222
Why aren't they using explosives? Can't stop a shock-wave of molten metal with a glow stick.
Nuke them if you have to, you're the fucking bad guys, have some guts.
>>
>>62648931
In ESB Vader blocks blaster shots with his hand
>>
>>62648931
>"Games arent canon"
>talks about the books

What a fucking idiot
>>
>>62649355
I meant, game mechanics, not the games themselves.
>>
>>62649256
either because of his armor or by using the force
>>
>>62649552
Well this game mechanic of force speed is canon, since I just found the clip that shows it in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4tXUtu9_I
>>
>>62648222
Try spinning, that's a good trick
>>
>>62649563
So game mechanics aren't canon but your shitty fucking books are?

Fucking faggot I swear on my mom I'll Fuck you up if I ever see you post shit like this again. I am sick and tired of hearing faggots like you speak words they don't know from a mouth they suck dick from. Eat my asshole you fucking nigger bitch
>>
>>62648222
They would be killed
>>62648838
You always get shot in the games though
>>
>>62650059
either because of his armor or by using the force
>>
They would probably sense the trajectory of each shot and position themselves accordingly.
>>
>>62650059
>So game mechanics aren't canon
>getting shot 100 times but not dying because lol health
>>
>>62648222

The Jedi in the movies are pretty weak, they'd just die.
>>
>http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Obi-Wan_Kenobi
>EUtards will defend this
>>
>>62648222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_80StDyfQ
This.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.