[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: That '70s Show.jpg (18 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
That '70s Show.jpg
18 KB, 189x267
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
>>62647534
shit after 3 seasons
catch phrases: the show
>>
>>62647534
It's nothing like the 70's at all
>>
>>62647579
How so? Considering the show began in 1998, most of the writers probably lived through the 70's.
>>
First couple seasons are OK
>>
>>62647882
this pretty much.
>>
>>62647534
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
it's ok????? seinfeld is better
>>
File: Randy_Pearson.jpg (138 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
Randy_Pearson.jpg
138 KB, 700x933
As far as I know it's the only show where one of the main characters was a replacement of a replacement (the official replacement for Eric told production "How about no?" and in the beginning of the last season they just say "Lol he died, tough luck").
First seasons were ok, some lame jokes but the atmosphere was great, pretty comfy to watch.
>>
>>62648132
>First seasons were ok, some lame jokes but the atmosphere was great, pretty comfy to watch.
True, I watched it, but I can't really remember any joke from the show, it wasn't memorable at all
>>
>>62648132
I know complaining about spoilers for a comedy is stupid, but man, couldn't you have blacked that replacement thing out?
>>
>>62647534

Watched it for Laura Prepon.

as a blonde > as a redhead
>>
Probably the last great ensemble sitcom, but it definitely went on for too many seasons.
>>
It has aged better than HIMYM.
>>
>>62648404
This, season one Hyde is best
>>
>>62647534
its shit
>>
I loved it when I was younger, but it has no re-watch value.
>>
>>62647534
Just liberal SJW propaganda
>muh LMAO WEED
>muh positive potrait of alien immigrant
>muh feminist empowerment
>>
I honestly think its a classic. There were a few really good jokes and a lot of mediocre jokes. But I enjoyed the atmosphere. Like the anon above said, comfy.
>>
dat episode where they steal the weed and get paranoid FBI planted bugs in the hoover so they destroy it, top kek

oh and that episode where eric befriends buddy, comfy as fuck, the whole show is pretty comfy desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.