[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Marilyn-Monroe-pb02.jpg (38 KB, 445x531) Image search: [Google]
Marilyn-Monroe-pb02.jpg
38 KB, 445x531
What went wrong?
>>
>>62633531
Got too big for her britches
>>
She was never in a good movie.
>>
She thought it was a good idea to get Eiffel Towered by the Kennedy brothers.
>>
>>62633531
too many typecast
>>
>>62633531
She was the biggest sex symbol of her generation, and that was all she was, when age caught up with her she couldn't cope with it.
>>
>>62633621

>not liking Some Like It Hot

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>62633621
>what is Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
>>
>>62633531
Overrated slut, literally a meme "sex symbol".
>>
She thought she could get involved in politics and then get out of it w/o any consequences.
>>
>>62633531
They didn't have good enough pills for manic depressives.
>>
meth
>>
Whore, druggie, tried to blackmail the Kennedys
>>
700 bags
>>
>>62636991
Salty sour milk. I wonder if anyone got to fuck the corpse?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.