[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever written television and film based fanfiction anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1347564004021.jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1347564004021.jpg
9 KB, 252x244
Have you ever written television and film based fanfiction anon?

Tell me the truth.
>>
>>62630444
I run a Star Wars RPG game with my friends... That's kinda it.
All screenplays I write are 100% OC
>>
>>62630474
>I run a Star Wars RPG game with my friends

That's kind of worse.
>>
>>62630474
What system? I used to run a SW D6 campaign
>>
>>62630444
When I was a kid, it's how I passed the time.

And sometimes I still do it.

>>62630474
I do this too.

Actually, a while back I had an idea for a d20 modern game set in what I was going to call the Crichton-verse. The players were going to be mercenaries sent to Isla Nublar to recover the canister with the DNA, and they would have gotten caught up in nonsense involving cyborgs and nanomachines and other stuff. I decided not to run it because I realized I couldn't actually think of a plot beyond "shoot at dinosaurs".
>>
I've written fanfics for Modern Family, See Dad Run, and 30 Rock.

It's a trilogy.
>>
I've written fanfic on /tv/. One in a SPN thread and one a Warehouse 13 one. Both pretty x rated. Both done for laughs.
>>
No

My fanfiction phase was with gay band fanfiction
>>
>>62632592
what bands pls post?
>>
>>62630795
Edge of the Empire

When I was a kid I played with the D6 game, shit was cash. Noola the Talz will never liberate her home from the Empire
>>
>>62630992
I know exactly what you're talking about.

I liked it.
>>
File: 1319936838683.png (241 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1319936838683.png
241 KB, 500x375
Wrote some Gilmore Girls slash with Rory/Paris

pic not quite related
>>
>>62630444
I'm currently writing a fanficton about how Squidward Tentacles is a war veteran suffering from PTSD.
He hates living with Spongebob and Patrick because they don't understand the gravity of what he's seen, but at the same time he envies their carefree attitude.
It also explains his relationship with Mr. Krabs, also a vet and his only friend.
>>
File: Brownshirt.gif (50 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Brownshirt.gif
50 KB, 500x370
>>62632827
I think Squidward is a representation of Hitler.
His only solace is his music but isn't a good musician, much like Hitlers attempt at painting.
He is an outcast in the squid community when he visits it which parallels the opinion of the Prussian Royals concerning Adolf.
The only difference is Squidward never snaps and tries to get rid of Mr. Krabs (money loving, selfish).
Spongebob is playing with a time bomb in bikini bottom.
>>
>>62632827
SOME FOLKS
>>
>>62632827
Wow, this is a really good concept. 10/10 would watch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.