[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe this movie with a single haiku.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (124 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
124 KB, 720x1080
Describe this movie with a single haiku.
>>
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck.
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck.
The sun rises now.
>>
>>61819610
I would if I knew what the fuck a "haiku" actually was. Take your weeb shit back to /a/, nerd. This is a board for intellectual film discussion, not childlish cartoons.
>>
File: 1431538004999.jpg (20 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1431538004999.jpg
20 KB, 251x251
>>61819751
>I would if I knew what the fuck a "haiku" actually was
>Take your weeb shit back to /a/
>>
shit fuck shit fuck shit
please watch your language, mark
fuck fuck shit fuck fuck
>>
Literal Reddit
Take that Neil Armstrong XD
NASA are all cucks
>>
movie about space
neither a flick nor a film
a movie is all
>>
I know many of you here are far too busy sitting in your skid-marked Underoos, stabbing at your sticky keyboards with Cheetos-dust-encrusted fingers and brains full of hate and nonsense, but you really need to understand this:

People who disagree with your spectacular stupidity are not just from Reddit. That douchebaggy move of calling people "Reddit" because they don't bash their forehead into the keys to like the things you like and hate the things you hate is old, tired, and powerfully lame. Believe me, there are plenty of places other than Reddit and Tumblr that people can come from to find your asses and witness how powerfully fucking stupid you all are.

Get over yourselves, quickly and thoroughly.
>>
Implying Americans can write haikus.
>>
hOW THE Fuck do i haiku?

this is important
>>
Rusted sand on Mars
Transforms into potatoes.
Back in one slingshot.
>>
Haiku is fucking stupid.
>>
>>61820739
Haiku is an art
For plebs will never ponder
its rhythmic beauty
>>
>>61820890
It's not rhythmic, you faggot.
>>
File: 1444351407394.png (48 KB, 372x399) Image search: [Google]
1444351407394.png
48 KB, 372x399
haiku is like poetry?
>>
>>61820890
Haiku's are the least rhythmic thing

5-7-5 never rolls off the tongue. In English anyway.
>>
>>61821051
>Because of these rhythmic structures, Japanese haiku and tanka can be memorized with little or no effort
>http://www.ahapoetry.com/keirule.htm

they're literally made to be memorable.

first line introduces the concept
second line expounds upon the imagery
third line provides symmetry and a sense of closure.
>>
>>61821110
Yeah. In Japanese.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.