[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last nights episode wasn't the worst one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hrg.png (247 KB, 422x386) Image search: [Google]
hrg.png
247 KB, 422x386
Last nights episode wasn't the worst one.
>>
File: 1442894374027.png (178 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1442894374027.png
178 KB, 424x318
No, but it's still terrible.
>what if, we made Batman, but he's MEXICAN Batman? xD
>what if, we had a video game that was, like, an IRL video game? xD
>what if, we copied our storyline directly from X-Men? xD
>what if, we had a poor little white boy get cucked, and what if we made him a Petrelli? xD
>what if, we had Chuck be a mutant hunter but in fact he's a mutant himself? xD
>what if, we said Hiro was coming back every episode but we never brought him back? xD
>>
>>61818061
Wait what? Petrelli?
>>
what? heroes is back?
>>
>>61819256
It's better not to know.
>>
>>61818061

>eh, that beating last night wasn't so bad!
>>
I was looking forward to Reborn before, but now that it's happening I haven't cared enough to download it, how does it rank compared to the seasons of the old series?
>>
>>61819335
Slightly better than seasons 3/4, way worse than seasons 1/2. Not worth watching atm.
>>
>>61819335
It's as bad as seasons 3 and 4 were.
>>
I've never dropped a show before Heroes Reborn. I even watched the original Heroes and Lost to their finales.

I only got a couple of episodes in, have they at least established that Katana Girl isn't real and it's her dad's power to create worlds or something?

I refuse to believe Tim Kring is that stuck in the past, there has to be more to it.
>>
>>61819409
Kring is a hack on par with the Wachowskis. He can make something interesting but then has absolutely no idea what to do with his creation.
>>
>>61819365
>>61819375
Damn, you would think they would have had a lot of time to think up a great plot without any shit like those seasons. In that case, I'll probably wait until the season's over before watching it.
>>
>Killing innocent people is kinda fun, but now that I know I am an Evo too, killing is a bad thing and I should probably spend an episode by just looking at pictures of my dead son.

>What do I want to forget? Who? Why? You mean when? No who? Why whose?

>My ability is kinda cool, but I better use it in the most retarded way, turn myself in and then just fuck my whole life up, because I am 13 y/o and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

>I am no Batman, 'cuz I am no hero, I am just disappointment to my family and I can build fucking exoskeleton armors 'cuz I am from the army and shit.

>I am gaymer haha, look at the power of my internet haha xddd leeroy jenkins haha, your dad did 9/evergame rite? xddd let me update my status and lets get ur katana amirite? xddd

Then there's actually an interesting plot with this hot blonde called Malina, but everything else is a total poo and this summary should be enough for you.
>>
So...why do the evil evo hunters believe that allowing the magnetic pole reversal armageddon to happen (killing 96% of humanity) will somehow rid the world of evos?

Wouldn't the evos be MORE likely to survive the apocalypse because they have powers? Wouldn't a more prudent strategy be to let invisible black storm and white storm prevent the apocalypse and simply continue hunting down evos 1 by 1?

This whole convoluted shit plot thing is what trapped people into watching seasons 3/4 and they had no payoff whatsoever. I'm glad I'm downloading this so they get no ratings from me. I feel bad for Chuck since this was his rebound.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.