[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies only you liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Jack_the_Giant_Slayer_poster.jpg (186 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
Jack_the_Giant_Slayer_poster.jpg
186 KB, 300x431
ITT: movies only you liked
>>
I liked that move too Anon. I loved its lighthearted tone, marketing fucked it over because it should've been sold as a kid's movie. People don't like the ending but I didn't mind it.
>>
File: tomorrowland_ver6_xlg.jpg (366 KB, 1024x1463) Image search: [Google]
tomorrowland_ver6_xlg.jpg
366 KB, 1024x1463
>>
>>61814977
>It's over giant I have the high stock
>>
Quantum of Solace
>>
File: Phantom-Menace.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Phantom-Menace.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1500
>>61814977
>>
File: onesheet[1].jpg (49 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet[1].jpg
49 KB, 387x580
>>
File: POTC3_AWE_3722.jpg (34 KB, 1013x421) Image search: [Google]
POTC3_AWE_3722.jpg
34 KB, 1013x421
I liked them.
Call me a pleb I'm ready.
>>
>>61815551
It's only the 4th one that's shit, the first 3 are the pinnacle of action/adventure movies
>>
>>61815551
>only you liked
>the most bankable series of movies in the history of cinema
>>
>>61815908
Okay, now I feel less guilty since I didn't like the 4th one that much.

What are the predictions on the 2016 one?
>>
>>61815169

My favorite of the Craig films

> completely realistic villian plans
> god-tier Opera and Ecohotel set pieces
> Bond is portrayed as a broken psychopath, which is what someone in his position would actually be like
> QT grils
>>
>>61815551
nigga everyone likes them except the 4th, which was basically just a jack sparrow side mission anyways
>>
>>61815551
i liked the first two. people hate the second one but i thought that it was a good standalone movie, but was harmed by how terribly the loose ends were tied in the third one
>>
>>61815417
that has got to be one of the worst covers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.