[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pulp Fiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pulp_fiction1910.jpg (70 KB, 720x275) Image search: [Google]
pulp_fiction1910.jpg
70 KB, 720x275
>Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who are you?

Why was he so confused?
>>
>>61803398

back then, and sometimes still, dealers/buyers are paranoid that police listen to phone conversations about illegal transactions or events

hope this helps
>>
>>61803398
because vince had come back from the future
>>
>>61803398
He was stoned. I get that way when I answer the phones stoned.
>>
>>61803398
The good old days when you were considered paranoid if you thought your calls were being listened to.I miss the 90's
>>
PRANK CALLER
PRANK CALLER
>>
PRANK CALLER
PRANK CALLER
>>
>>61803398
because he fully understood that all cellular converstaions are broadcast on vhf frequencies.

today they are mostly encrypted, but the encreption is easily broken. phone calls take place on the 900mhz spectrum.

beepers are far easier to decipher, and believe it or not beepers still exist. beepers are high 400's. normally.
>>
>>61804041
Does megahertz relate to encryptedness?
>>
>>61803987
>>61803960

fuck, beat me to it
>>
File: lonegunmen.jpg (17 KB, 221x260) Image search: [Google]
lonegunmen.jpg
17 KB, 221x260
>>61803555
>The good old days when you were considered paranoid if you thought your calls were being listened to.I miss the 90's
Listening to your calls? A program called Echelon? What's that? You're just being paranoid, man.

mfw a friend of the family worked for the local phone company and watched X-Files and read shit online about the government tapping into phone calls... and then had a nervous breakdown and they had to move and they took away his kid from him and his wife

mfw he was fucking right
>>
File: keanu scanner whoa.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
keanu scanner whoa.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>61803495
> back then, and sometimes still, dealers/buyers are paranoid that police listen to phone conversations about illegal transactions or events
This was of course paranoia.
The government is not tapping into anyone's phone, especially people selling drugs.
Of course not.
Go back to bed, America.
>>
>>61804523
night night
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.