[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wanna fight? Was he autist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>Wanna fight?

Was he autist?
>>
I LOVED that movie. it really made me think
>>
>>61797504
No, autistic people can't exactly understand emotions the same way non-autistic do, therefore the can't understand the concept of fighting over something.
>>
>>61797540
Most people who fight do not have control of their emotions, in fact, that is the reason why they fight
>>
>>61797584
Yes, but I wrote about understatement, or feeling if you will. An autistic person has less chances of feeling those emotions that will make him lose his shit and start a fight.
>>
there are a lot of words describing unusual mental states
>>
>>61797504
>Was
He still is. He's Ryan G the Ree Ree
>>
He actually asked if that guy won a fight.
>>
>>61797518
please shower us with your insights gained from this movie
>>
>>61797504
this could have been a good film man i was so dissapointed.

the cinematography was so good. i loved the colours and the trippy scenses but it made no sense the acting was fucking terrible and the story was non existent
>>
>>61799095
trippy scenes*
>>
I'm having a moment of increased awareness and consciousness and the reality that you are all actual people and that I feel this as well is strange.

Makes it harder to hate you all for being utter cunts even though i still do
>>
>>61799155
go to bed
>>
>>61799222
a real person with real feelings, struggles, pain, joys, anxieties and meanings typed this.

incredible.
>>
>>61799155
That's the worst isn't it? I once looked at my hands and felt it. I was disgusted and frightened by how real it all felt. Quick, get drunk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.