[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Ron Howard movie, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What's your favorite Ron Howard movie, /tv/?
>>
>>61796334
Apollo 13, Frost/Nixon, Backdraft, The Paper, and Cinderella Man
>>
As director or in general, because I want to say American Graffiti
>>
Rush and Apollo 13.
>>
>>61796362
He was overshadowed by Dreyfuss in that movie
>>
someone post his daughter
>>
>>61796359
Adding A Beautiful Mind to your list
>>
>>61796334

I'm from the future and I'm here to tell you that Ron's best film, or films, are his Dark Tower franchise (including TV shows) that he eventually makes after protracted contract negotiations resumed in 2020.

The films break all box office records and replace legendary cinema such as Citizen Kane, The Shawshank Redemption, and Idiocracy 3 as the nation's most influential cinematic property.

Following his death in 2035, at the age of 81, the Oscars are renamed as "The Rons", in his honor.

RIP in pieces, Ron Howard ;_;
>>
>>61797733
>not "The Ronnies"
>>
>>61796378
right anwser
>>
>>61797753

>not "The Ronnies"

I didn't choose the name, just passing on information.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.