[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is such bullshit, Freddie is supposed to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
This movie is such bullshit, Freddie is supposed to kill you in your dreams, that's the whole point of the character. Now he can appear outside of dreams and possess people and shit? Makes no fucking sense.
>>
If it makes you feel any better this is basically retconned in the next movies
>>
>>61792592
The script originally started out as a brand new supernatural horror movie that had nothing to do with A Nightmare on Elm Street. Hollywood decided to rewrite it slightly and slap the ANOEM name onto it to make more cash. The rest of the ANOEM movies completely ignore its existence.
>>
>>61792592
INTO THE FIRE
I'M FALLLIIIIIIIIIIIN'
>>
>>61792592
In part 1, the girl grabs his hat before her nightmare ends, and wakes up holding it in her hands
>>
>>61792592
>Freddie
>>
>>61793305
I've heard New Line did something similar when they got the rights to Jason. They repurposed a script they had sitting around and turned it into Jason Goes to Hell.
>>
The movie was directed by a literal fag and it clearly shows
>>
>>61793942
Actually I think it was the writer that was gay. The director claims he didn't get the extremely gay subtext while they were shooting.
>>
>>61792592
What's your point? Sequels aren't allowed to deviate from the formula?
>>
>>61794423
NoES 2 gave us this classic scene so it's alright in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=977jBCk5qBM
>>
>>61792592
I miss vhs covers and movie posters like this.

Now it's all spooky houses and bare trees.
>>
>>61794141
This. They say so in the Never Sleep Again documentary.
>>
File: evildead2.jpg (9 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
evildead2.jpg
9 KB, 183x276
>>61794707
Agreed. This one always caught my eye at the video store when I was little.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-11-17h48m28s202.png (556 KB, 1021x552) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-11-17h48m28s202.png
556 KB, 1021x552
>>61794559
It's one of only 3 movies in that series that are actually good
>>
i met the director and his son at my friends' family's house on thanksgiving last year.

they were fucking weird and I still don't know why they were there.
>>
>>61794559
Wow that was fucking lame.
Just like this piece of shit board.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.