[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>good shows everybody forgot about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shield.gif (216 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
shield.gif
216 KB, 800x600
>good shows everybody forgot about
>>
>>61788716

Id say it's more likely 'that no one watched'. It's unforgettable tbh
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (6 KB, 195x154) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
6 KB, 195x154
>The Wire for people with ADHD

It was still fun
>>
>>61788756
Yeah I've never seen it. I've been meaning to for a long time but it's hard for me to start stuff. I'll binge watch it once I start though.
>>
>>61788867
HE'S JUST PISSING ALL OVER YOU.
>>
>>61788894
It's one of my all time favourite tv shows. It really picks up and stats strong after the first couple of episodes. Great characters and amazing finale
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (77 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
77 KB, 720x540
IF YOU AIN'T DUTCH YOU AIN'T MUCH
>>
>>61788894
it's REALLY good, but my one complaint is that the creator of the show has really poor taste in music.

Like, the pilot episode is intense as fuck... but then that fucking Kid Rock song starts playing. "bawitdabaw" or whatever. Also the theme to the show sucks.

Other than that, it's gr8. It's been on my list of complete series to buy on blu ray for a while now.
>>
>>61789212
>cold open show dead children
JUST ANOTHER DAAAAAY
>>
>>61789212

Creators don't usually choose the music for tv-shows, except for the theme maybe
>>
>>61789212
I wouldn't normally enjoy that kind of music but I thought that it complemented the show beautifully. I'll never get tired of >>61789361.
>>
>>61789500
Yep. I always thought the music in those badass scenes is the kind of music the strike team listen not music the showrunners wanted to specifically push.
>>
Yeah, shield doesnt get discussed here enough, its a pretty good show.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.