[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: wolverine.jpg (69 KB, 1366x580) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.jpg
69 KB, 1366x580
Why is he so based?
>>
He's essentially immortal. If you could say and do whatever you wanted you'd be a based too. Logan had enough sense to be a good guy and a bad ass at the same time though.
>>
haha such an epic scene with a curse word, gotta be careful with those bad words in america xD

f**k off ;)
>>
>>61778350
>Why is he so based?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
literally reddit: the character
>>
File: hugh jackman x-men 1.jpg (285 KB, 1788x1173) Image search: [Google]
hugh jackman x-men 1.jpg
285 KB, 1788x1173
Remember back when Jackman realized he didn't have to be a dehydrated tank when he played Wolverine, the immortal who's stronger than your average person because his skeleton is metal?
>>
>>61778426
holy moly, I'd forgotten how Wolverine's look had changed since the first movie.

Not just the physique but the hair and facial hair as well, 1 is the closest to the inspiration for comic book Wolvie.

In retrospect, I blame hollywood for making him more "kissable" in the sequels.
>>
>>61778390
That was based and ahead of its time, thats what literally every single superhero should say when someone asks for their help
>>
>>61778483

It's definitely a little more subtle. The first X-Men was filmed back in the days where they tried to use subtle camera angles to make Hugh Jackman appear shorter than he really is so it was more in line with comic book Wolverine.

Hell X-Men 1 Wolverine was EVEN when Hugh actually seemed to be attempting a Canadian accent.
>>
I don't understand why everyone hates First Class so much.
It was waaaay better than DOFP
>>
Huge Jackedman
>>
>>61778483
>"kissable" in the sequels
R u a girl?
>>
>>61778426
He was cast at the last minute as a replacement for someone who couldn't do the film anymore. He's not jacked because he didn't have the time to get jacked. They shuffled his shirtless scenes to the end of production, and he got in as good a shape as he could during filming.
>>
>>61778978
Remember when this guy was gonna be Wolverine back in 2000?

Jackman and fans have Mission Impossible II and all its production problems to thank for that.
>>
>>61779044
Surprised he hasn't killed himself to be honest. Knowing how close he was to having immense fame and fortune, and losing it because Jon Woo couldn't keep his film on schedule
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.