[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this? I think it's pretty decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the-last-man-on-earth.png (148 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
the-last-man-on-earth.png
148 KB, 480x240
What does /tv/ think of this? I think it's pretty decent but it sure has alot of feels for a comedy.
>>
I like it.
I'm not an autist triggered by the title
>>
annoying characters
3/10 would not watch
>>
It might be watchable if Kristen Schaal wasn't it, that a big maybe though.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Will Grello?
>>
literally the last cuck on earth

also kristen schaal is ugly as fuck
>>
>>61775947
NOT IN MY BELTS
>>
Watched for the first several episodes. Got boring.

I wanted to see more of him destroying things and stuff one would do when he believes he's the last one on Earth. Also Kristen Schaal is better as a voice and that alone. She sucked on Flight of the Conchords and she sucks in this.
>>
>>61775947
JEI, my friend, JEI
>>
>>61775947
SHOW ME WHAT YOUVE DONE
>>
>>61775222
I honestly think this show has GOAT comedy possibilities IF they would just stop trying to force things so fucking much. When it just deals in the absurdity and sadness of living on a planet where 99.9% of people died by a virus, its amazing.

When it just talks about Tandy being the biggest cuck on Earth its just horrible.

This could have major Mysterious Cities of Gold type feels if they just let it. Like, lets find some people who don't completely hate Tandy put them in a RV and move to Texas so they can get on a space shuttle and save his lost astronaut brother.

That would be epic! Season 3 would be the baby season and then the kid could be cool like Carl on Walking Dead but better.

Or aliens could find him and take him to their planet and S3 could be about being the Last Man of Urth or something.

The premise has so much potential its retarded they only use about 3% of it. If they used 80% like they could it would be GOAT.
>>
>>61776015
WMBATT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.