[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will they make The Lord of the Rings 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
When will they make The Lord of the Rings 2?
>>
When JJ is free to direct it.
>>
I nominate Chris Prat for Eragon, and Nick Offerman for Gandalfini, and Amy Schumer for Lego-lass. I'm just hoping it can be half as good as Guardians of the Galaxy because the first lord of the rings wasn't .
>>
What are you talking about? The Hobbit was a great sequel.
>>
>>61771267
in a few years
http://www.thesilmarillionmovie.com/
>>
>>61771267
>>
>>61771267
>"They thought they destroyed the ring...."
>BWAAAAAAAAGH
>shots of gollum falling, Mordor exploding and Sauron falling
>"they...."
>BWAAAANGGGHHHH
>shots of Frodo in his hobbit hole, looking up
>"were..."
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGH
>Sam, Aragorn, Legolass, Gimli, Faramir, Boromir's tombstone, Merry/Pippin
>"WRONG!"
>Gandalf rides over a field of explosions atop a giant eagle, AK47 in one hand, cigar in mouth
>Gimli wearing high heels
>Pippin in Lab Coat looking at scribbled on white board "my god..."
>Eowyn in a men's department store, looking confused
>Eldron reading a news paper.
>Frodo holds his hand out and holds the ring in it. "Here we go again..."
>Explosions
>swords
>fire
>galadriel in a white bikini
>"The Lord of the Rings II: Back in the Ring."
>Rated PG13
>fuck you Christopher Tolkien
>cut to black.
>>
>>61771267
>peter, we need another 3
>>wellywood is working on it
>>
>>61775708
>http://www.thesilmarillionmovie.com/
This can't be real, tell me it's a joke
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nL22iKUFs

I'd watch it
>>
>>61775708
Dear god.
No I refuse to believe the tolkein estate will sell it after what happened to the hobbit
>>
>>61777142
>no post-titlecard sequence

8/10 fam
>>
File: 1435998631853.jpg (8 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1435998631853.jpg
8 KB, 250x237
>>61777142
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.