[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blank Check was the best rich kid movie. Richie Rich can go fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 51CVH797H1L.jpg (46 KB, 334x475) Image search: [Google]
51CVH797H1L.jpg
46 KB, 334x475
Blank Check was the best rich kid movie. Richie Rich can go fuck himself.
>>
> wanting to talk about movies made for children 20 years after they came out
>>
didn't he buy a swiss villa for like 300 grand? damn son only 90s kids
>>
>>61762896
I was like 6 when I saw this movie and I still couldn't believe everything he supposedly bought with just a million dollars.
>>
So, like what's the deal with that pedophille girl in that movie?
>>
The two movies were too different in concept to really be compared, I think. BC was a "What would a normal kid do with a million dollars?" scenario whereas Richie Rich had no grounding in reality whatsoever.
>>
>>61763060
even though the house was cheap as fuck for the mansion it was, I remember the scene where he buys it kind of totally snapping me out of the magic of the movie, back to reality. My undeveloped brain was thinking what was once a seemingly infinite amount of money is now 30% gone. Ruined the movie for me and mad me sad for his future financial hardships tbh
>>
i have a straight shota fetish because of this movie

thanks disney
>>
>>61763397
I dunno. I'm gay, but I imagine she probably gave a lot of kids their first boners.
>>
>>61763397
Being a pedophile was okay when this movie was made.

Especially being a pedo of the female variety.
>>
>>61762896
Hi, Blake.
>>
Didn't the kid who was the main character in this get kinda fucked up when he grew older?
>>
i even had problems with the believability of this as a kid.
>>
>>61763397
>pedophile girl
You almost made me look it up till I realize you meant WOMAN. I thought there was maybe a pedophile 16 year old or something and I thought it would be hot.
She was old enough to be a MILF.

But yea, she was hot.
>>
Wasn't the guy from RoboCop in this movie and some nigga named Juice?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.