[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE ARE THEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: WHERE ARE THEY.jpg (34 KB, 683x534) Image search: [Google]
WHERE ARE THEY.jpg
34 KB, 683x534
WHERE ARE THEY
>>
File: image.png (601 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
601 KB, 1136x640
>WOO, HOOHAHHAHAHAEHEHEHEHE

what did he mean by this?
>>
WHERESTHATRIGGURRRRRRRR
>>
SWEARTUMEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Was he shouting at God?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMBLAVqztKg
>>
THISHUHgnH IHNTH AHH KHAHRHHH
>>
NO MORE DEAD COPS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26 KB, 1280x720
i have rewatched the trilogy recently and the visuals and voice of batman get SO MUCH WORSE in the second and especially the third movies
in the first it is just batman, menacing, bat suit, quite good
but then? the new suit just makes him look tiny and AWFUL and GORMLESS around the mouth area
he has this D-: faggoty look on his face all the time
and his voice is all YOULLBEINAVATOFJELLOFOREVER fuck me i got so mad typing all this out
>>
>>61757150
WURSH DA TRIGGUH?!?!?! WUR ISH IT?!?!
YOU NEVAH GAVE IT TO TEH ORDINARY SHITISHENZ
>>
Was he unable to breath through the nose when he was in the suit or something? He looks retarded with the mouth open all the time.
>>
So what was the bank scene/plane scene equivalent in Batman Begins.
>>
So who's voice was stupider, Batman, Joker, or Bane?
>>
>>61757451
i forgot about this autistic piece
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.