[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>64 days until new Star Wars movie >still no new trailer kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>64 days until new Star Wars movie
>still no new trailer

kek
>>
>>61751010
Must be production troubles
>>
16th or 19th according to some autist on the internet. 19th is when tickets go on sale. I'm guessing it will drop that day to pique interest.
>>
it's cumming this week
>>
>>61751010
The battlefront beta Is all the publicity they need
>>
>>61751010
stop making these threads you fucking shill
I hope you die before you get to see it.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (52 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
52 KB, 500x682
I know i'm probably not, but I feel like the only person who isn't really on board the hype train for this one.
I mean, it'll probably be good, and make tons of money and stuff, but.. i'm over Star Wars.
In my mind, its at peace. Its done. Its over.
This just feels so much like a pandering cash grab that i'm having trouble not getting cynical about it.
...and that bothers me, because i'm usually not 'that guy'.
>>
>>61751052
>>>/Reddit/
>>>/v/

Take your pick. They're the same thing.
>>
>>61751074
I'm more curious about Rogue One. I'm kinda over the Jedi v Evil thing.
>>
>>61751074
It's the sensible approach. At worst they fuck it up like the prequels, at best it turns into a MCU cash grab of infinite movies who all look the same
>>
>>61751074
It's something I want to be hyped for but every reveal from the past year has killed my hype for it.
The villain looks really boring (although Captain Phasma has me intrigued) and the main characters look bland as fuck. I honestly kind of wish it just revolved around Luke Skywalker as an old sage fighting his longstanding temptations with the dark side, I just don't see how this shit is going to turn into a full on trilogy.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 853x480
>>61751010
Ay
>>
>>61751010
>>
>>61751102
Same man. The idea of a Saving Private Ryanesque style movie in the Star Wars universe has the potential to be bad-ass. It's made by the same guy who made Godzirra though so I'm cautiously optimistic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.