[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recommend me some good, actually scary horror movies please asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: scary-picture.jpg (13 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
scary-picture.jpg
13 KB, 184x184
recommend me some good, actually scary horror movies please
asian or western or whatever, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>61749391
Guinea Pig Series
Cube
>>
>>61749391
VHS (The first one)
>>
Actually it does matter. Asian horror is true horror. Western is jumpscare shit.
>>
>>61749405
i saw the VHS 2 a bit after it came out and it was big on /x/, and i liked it well enough.
is the first better?
>>
>>61749422
no wierd alien shit
>>
>>61749447
i liked the alien one though
that foghorn noise really spooked me
also the cultist bit was good as well
>>
bump for halloween
>>
>>61749473
yeah that sliding through that tube thing... horrible special effects there, plus, no one likes watching a dog die
>>
>>61749610
i dont really remember a lot of it, it was so long ago
rip dog though :(
>>
If you actually want to get scared you should play a scary game. Outlast is my favorite and Amnesia is alright.

That being said my favorite horrors are Inside and Martyrs.
>>
>>61749422
>is the first better?

I liked the first one better, though it seemed to be received worse critically. I felt the sequel had more cliche concepts (zombies/aliens) and it seemed over-produced for found footage. I felt the first one had more original stories and was creepier. Only problem was it was perhaps a little long, but I really liked Amateur Night, Second Honeymoon, and 10/31/98.

Definitely don't watch the third. Fuck me, I don't know what they were thinking with that shit. What a fucking trainwreck.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1003080/
>>
What do you think makes a good, scary horror? Something with a lot of jump scares, a lot of gore, or something creepy and unnerving?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-08-28-23h48m01s157.png (871 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-08-28-23h48m01s157.png
871 KB, 1280x720
>>61749391
man, fuck you scottsteiner , rizons biggest piece of shit
>>
>>61750806
creepy and unnerving for sure. jumpscares and gore are just cheap thrills. something unnerving that stays with you after the movie is the best kind of horror
>>
Kairo.
>>
Audition, japanese
>>
Scary Movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.